The New QB Class! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New QB Class!

yo Deeay3000, in that pic in your sig with Crowder, look at his left elbow. It has a spider web tatoo, and I swear Ricky has that same exact tatoo, no lie. Just thought it was interesting.

Terror said:
yo Deeay3000, in that pic in your sig with Crowder, look at his left elbow. It has a spider web tatoo, and I swear Ricky has that same exact tatoo, no lie. Just thought it was interesting.
The original meaning of the spider web on the elbow was that one is "caught up in the system." The Aryan Brotherhood used the tattoo in the 70's as a mark that you had hit another race. Now the meaning is totally watered down, people get it because they think it looks cool.

Loads of meanings... some say it is because you've done time, are a racist, have an addiction, are psychologically trapped.

As long as it is not chris leak i will be happy Hate leak not a smart qb at all

I think Omar Jacobs is the man. He does have an amazing arm and his scrambling ability is unquestionable. I think he should go over Leinart but he won't. If Jacobs can drop to about #8 I say we should trade up for him in a heartbeat because everyone knows were going to have a pic around #15 even if Feely messes it up.

What kind of offense do they run at Bowling Green??

I'm guessing it's not a vertical attack, since pretty much all the QBs we with gaudy numbers that we hear about play in a short passing, throw-it-a-buch attack.

Still, 41-4 w/ 4 more rushing is outstanding.

Muck said:
What kind of offense do they run at Bowling Green??

I'm guessing it's not a vertical attack, since pretty much all the QBs we with gaudy numbers that we hear about play in a short passing, throw-it-a-buch attack.

Still, 41-4 w/ 4 more rushing is outstanding.
saves is a student at BGSU... he's probably the guy to ask.

All you have to say about Omar Jacobs is this:
41 TDs to 4 Ints!! :eek: Smart and great decision making! that is what makes a good QB... all the other stuff is just icing on the cake!

Nasty

I'd love to get Omar Jacobs too, I think if his talent can be harnessed into an NFL style, he'd be great.

It'd be cool to have a QB with dreads too.

All I was saying, is he looks absolutely nothing like a qb. I was shocked when I searched for a pic of him and that pic came up, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom