the o line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the o line

Start the original five see how thing go and then insert Yates and Whitley to see how they do. And throw Jerman in there for a few plays.

Seth mc kinney oppened up some holes himself and with our started ricky gained 1 yard in 7 carries in a series of runs. That is pretty horrible.

Part of the problem is pass blocking, I think coaches are afraid that the inexperienced o-line will do poorly against blitzes, etc.

Originally posted by Jaj
Yes he did. He should gain more against the Redskins. That makeshift line actually gets some leverage. Let them play together and next season with Wade Smith getting more experience and size and signing John Tait, combined with a gelled group of guys in the center will make our line atleast average. Add a guy in the draft, Whitley, and a backup LT and we should be just fine.

I couldn't agree more. The only problem is, Wanny won't do it b/c he doesn't trust them. Of course, he is deluded into thinking he can trust the veterans - who get KNOCKED ON THEIR BUTTS - Every Other Play - but, hey, he "can trust them to be reliable in the clutch."

I think we ought to go the youth route to get them ready for next year as well (I still hold little hope for this year). Unfortunately Wayne H. will not step in to say that, even when we are out of the playoffs. Wanny won't do it, b/c he knows he won't be here next year.

Your scenario for next year is a good one.

Way to often Ruddy and Perry get pushed so far into the backfield it looks like they must be playing with roller skates on. Nails is limited in mobility with his size and bum leg.

Is is just me, or do we seem to run to many running plays that take to long to develop? To many traps and draws against eight and nine man fronts.

Do we have a quick slant pass in the playbook?

If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have a always gotten. This offense is still way to predictable - remember Kippy Brown.

Just a few observations

Back
Top Bottom