***The official 2006-07 New York Knicks thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The official 2006-07 New York Knicks thread***

Perfect23

Active Roster
Reaction score
Son we had a bad draft a bad team last year and a terrible head coach this year but this is the surpise team of the year I guarntee it I think we go 39-43 knicks fans unite.

come on now i KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY kNICKS FAN IN HERE OR AM I:confused:

you might be the only one admitting it!

Knicks Fan right here. 8th seed in the playoffs this year baby, you gotta believe (even though I don't really hahaha)!

Perfect23 said:
come on now i KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY kNICKS FAN IN HERE OR AM I:confused:

KNICKS FAN HERE BABY!!!!!!!!! Deep in the heart of Texas...........Last night sucked but we weren't "supposed" to win in Memphis so it's a push. Here's to a better season than last year!! GO KNICKS!!!!!!!! :ffic:

I really like Renaldo Balkman too. Many people bashed the Knicks for taking him, but I only bashed them for passing on Marcus Williams even though they're clogged with guards (albeit guards whose better days are behind them, excluding Nate Robinson).

I am a huge Knicks fan.

Is it too early to start the "Fire Isiah" chants? :wink:

Knicks Lose 5th Straight Home Opener

Al Harrington snapped out of an early slump with 32 points, and the Indiana Pacers sent the New York Knicks to their fifth straight home-opening loss with a 109-95 victory Saturday night.

Taking advantage of New York's poor defensive effort, Harrington shot 14-of-24 from the field. A key offseason acquisition for the Pacers, he was only 4-for-19 for 12 points in the first two games.

He wasn't the only Indiana player to find things easy Saturday. The Pacers shot 67 percent (25-of-38) in the second half to spoil the first home game of Knicks coach Isiah Thomas.

Steve Francis scored 25 points and Eddy Curry had 22 for New York, which hasn't won a home opener since Oct. 30, 2001. Stephon Marbury had a miserable game, going 1-for-9 for four points.

Thomas coached the Pacers from 2000-03, leading them to three playoff appearances before he was fired by Pacers president Larry Bird and replaced by current coach Rick Carlisle.

Following last season's 23-59 debacle, Thomas acknowledged before the game that the Knicks had to win back the fans. And though the Madison Square Garden crowd got behind New York when it was trying to rally, there were the familiar boos and groans when the Knicks simply couldn't get any stops.

Leading by five at halftime, Indiana hit its first 11 shots in the third quarter.
Maybe the Knicks might have thought about a hard foul or something after all, Thomas was the star of the Detroit "Bad Boy" teams that won consecutive titles fueled by their tough play. But Indiana didn't attempt its first free throw of the game until Harrington made a pair almost halfway through the period.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=2629612

curry wouldnt dare grab rebounds..he way too soft for his size

Back
Top Bottom