***The official 2006-07 New York Knicks thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The official 2006-07 New York Knicks thread***

Man, 3 games into the season and Isiah is already making excuse after excuse after excuse. I'll hold out hope cause that's the type of person I am but if I was a betting man I would say same old Knicks, just a different coach!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Man, 3 games into the season and Isiah is already making excuse after excuse after excuse. I'll hold out hope cause that's the type of person I am but if I was a betting man I would say same old Knicks, just a different coach!

he will be gone by the All Star break or shortly after

Perfect23 said:
isiah thomas is garbage

The coach is supposed to be a leader and when your leader is basically telling you your going to lose, the team tends to follow the leader if you know what I mean!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The coach is supposed to be a leader and when your leader is basically telling you your going to lose, the team tends to follow the leader if you know what I mean!

I know really U can't say your'e going to lose excepcialy to the Hawks

Perfect23 said:
I know really U can't say your'e going to lose excepcialy to the Hawks

The thing with the Knicks is that their not a good team so to have any chance of making the playoffs they have to win against teams like the Hawks because their not going to beat teams like the Mavs, Spurs, Nets, Heat, Cavs, ect. very often, so it's important they win the games they should win (which they should beat the Hawks or at least I thought they should). I thought after the first game that things were going to be different because after blowing a 19 point lead against teams last year the Knicks usually folded and in that game they didn't so I had hope even though it was one game. Before I got my hopes to high though I said to myself they had to beat the Hawks for me to have hopes this was a playoff team and instead they came out and laid an egg. I mean they were down 17 at one point in that game and you should never be down 17 to the Hawks in any game no matter who you are if you consider yourself a playoff team. I'm not going to dead them yet because stranger things have happened in sports but like I said, if I was a betting man I would bet the Knicks have a horrible season and this team is filled with turmoil. As long as Franchise and Marbury are on this team they'll go nowhere because those 2 guys are cancers to the 10th degree and even though other guys try to avoid it, eventually it will rub off on them too. Something tells me Larry Brown is going to have the last laugh!

12 assists the whole night compared to 25 for the Spurs. There's waaaaaaaaaaaay to many I's on this team and this team is in trouble. Nate Robinson should be starting in the backcourt with Crawford, with Q-Rich at the 3, and Marbury and Franchise should be bought out and sent packing no matter what the cost. These guys are a joke and something has to give with these guys asap!

The Knicks would be 0-4 if not for the 3OT opening win.....My Sixers are gonna run away with it (3-0). :tongue:

I just watched the Knicks beat the Denver No-guts here in Colorado....Crawford went off on the Nugs with 20 points in the 4th. :eek:

Denver had a 10 point lead going into the 4th and totally fell apart. Denver goes to 0-3. :eek:

Crawford, Q-Rich, Lee, and Nate are really playing well this season, I like what I'm seeing out of those 4. Last night was a solid win and the one thing I will say about the Knicks this season is that a lot of the players (not named Francis, Marbury, Curry, and Jerome James who I hope never comes back) are playing with heart which is something the Knicks didn't do last year. Last year when the Knicks got down double digits they threw the towel in and stopped playing but this year their out there playing 48 minutes which is a breath of fresh air. The one thing I can say positive about Isiah is he's being on hard on this team and they need it. I hope he sticks to his comment that "contracts are guaranteed, playing time isn't" and continues to be hard on this team because if any team needs discipline, it's this team, and I like the attitude he's bringing to them even though I loved Larry Brown and in my heart wish he was in control of the franchise!

You guys giving up on this thread already. I mean even if the Knicks stink we can still follow them. Last night was a solid win. Time to go to Miami and get blown out but it's all good, this team is playing 20 times better then last season and are improved. Their playing hard for 48 minutes and as a fan, that's all you can ask for!

Back
Top Bottom