***The official 2006-07 New York Knicks thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The official 2006-07 New York Knicks thread***

Great win tonight and one that was unexpected. 2 in a row and if the Knicks can come back to NY and beat Boston, they'll be one step closer to .500 and will start to show the fans that their a contender for a playoff berth this year. Long season to go but it's good to see Isiah has this team playing 48 minutes even though I'm not a big fan of his. Props where props is due though, Isiah has this team looking solid and hopefully it will allow some Knicks fans to take the paper bags off of their heads!

Eddie Curry is becoming an offensive beast. If continues to improve his rebounding (which he has) and learns how to pass the ball and play better D, he's going to be a force in the NBA!

overshadowed by yesterdays brawl was the fact that stephon marbury had 31 points and 8 assists. he might finally be getting out of his slump (hes on my fantasy team)

i think starbury is getting his confidence back after that a**hole Larry Brown tried to break him. Stephons a great player and doesnt need someone like Larry Brown to tell him how to play.

Another AMAZING win for the Knicks.

.1 second tip in by DAVID LEE.

This sure is a season of highs and (mostly) lows.

Great defense on that last posession New York, great defense. 3 guys close in on Stevenson leaving Butler wide open under the basket for the easy dunk and the win. 2 guys on Arenas, 3 guys closing in on Stevenson on the drive, and the Knicks show why their much more improved over last year....but still not a playoff team!

new RUMOR making the rounds is ......Frye, Crawford, Robertson, and 1st round pick to Minny for Garnett.

Isiah can't make any deal like that, so any "OK" would have to come from Dolan.

Back
Top Bottom