The Official 2006 MLB All Star Game Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 MLB All Star Game Thread

AL has won so many in a row that they are due to drop one. I just have a gut feeling it may be the NL's year.

NL got killed in interleague play, this might be a small form of payback for them. They might actually show up big tonight. Plus...........it's KENNY friggin ROGERS!

The NL has Edgar Renteria batting 5th :sidelol:

That's beyond pathetic. The AL outclasses them at every position outside of 2nd base with Chase Utley.

The American League should roll as long as Rogers doesn't implode.

FaninPatsyLand said:

That's beyond pathetic. The AL outclasses them at every position outside of 2nd base with Chase Utley.

Is Mark Lorreta starting for the american league :evil:?

FaninPatsyLand said:

I'll take Wright over A-rod!

Phins28 said:
Is Mark Lorreta starting for the american league :evil:?

I'm guessing that was an indirect shot at the Red Sox. Fine, put Cano at 2nd base for the AL and Utley still has the advantage.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm guessing that was an indirect shot at the Red Sox. Fine, put Cano at 2nd base for the AL and Utley still has the advantage.

:lol:, seriously Utley is a great player, and Loretta is good too.

Utley is a stud. Best second basemen in the entire league.

It's Kenny Rogers. We have Santana, Zito, Lirano, and Hallady on the bench and we are starting KENNY ROGERS!

Pre Game speaches.

Garner---Do what you want there are no signs this is your game

Ozzie---Im not playing everone, if you don't like it then make the team next year.

LOL, Im no Ozzie fan, but that is great. Ya gotta play this thing to win. It has meaning. Good for him!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Almost a quarter to 8 and still not a pitch. Damn Fox needs to move this pre-game crap up to 7:30!

And the rain is falling.

Rule #1 in TV when covering baseball........when you see rain, speed things up!!!!!

It's the first thing they teach ya for pete sakes!

Back
Top Bottom