The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread!

MikeO said:
The way WANG pitched, today's loss doesn't bother me. He is turning into a great pitcher.

L-O-L.............................................................................................

Great??! **** man, you skipped the plank this time 'round.

Let's see him get his career E.R.A. below 3.50 (or even 4.00 for that matter/win a playoff game at least) and then maybe we'll talk about him turning any corners or using the word great attributed to him in any way or form.

FiN.in.RI said:
L-O-L.............................................................................................

Great??! **** man, you skipped the plank this time 'round.

Let's see him get his career E.R.A. below 3.50 (or even 4.00 for that matter/win a playoff game at least) and then maybe we'll talk about him turning any corners or using the word great attributed to him in any way or form.

wang has definitely showed great improvement, this loss definitely will leave a scar tho...

Jt0323 said:
Arod seems to be coming around!

he will put up his monster numbers when all is said and done. Hit 35-40 home runs. Drive in 125+. Score 100+ runs and steal about 20 bases.

MikeO said:
The way WANG pitched, today's loss doesn't bother me. He is turning into a great pitcher.

But that's 2 tough losses in a row, we should have swept but instead got 1 win against a bad team. I hope Dotel is ready to go soon b/c this pen needs help. If the pen wasn't so overworked we win yesterday b/c Mo is pitching th 9th.

Yankees = :lol:

They aren't winning the WS again this year...they are a joke..

Prime Time said:
Yankees = :lol:

They aren't winning the WS again this year...they are a joke..

A joke is the stuff in your sig and avatar, the yanks may not win it all this year but they'll be one of the top teams competing for yet another WS Trophy.

nyjunc said:
A joke is the stuff in your sig and avatar, the yanks may not win it all this year but they'll be one of the top teams competing for yet another WS Trophy.

A joke? Really, what do you know about the beautiful game of Football err Soccer. Anyway, lets not turn this into a Baseball vs Soccer thread... I didn't come in here saying Soccer is #1, and Baseball sucks. I came in here stating my opinion on the Yanks.

So much talent and yet they manage to struggle...

A joke? Really, what do you know about the beautiful game of Football err Soccer.

I know it's a complete bore and the overwhelming majority of people in this Country couldn't care less about soccer.

I came in here stating my opinion on the Yanks.

You came in here spewing nonsense. We have been injury ravaged, our "best" player has been atrocious, our "Ace pitcher" has been terrible and yet are just a game out of 1st place.

Prime Time said:
A joke? Really, what do you know about the beautiful game of Football err Soccer. Anyway, lets not turn this into a Baseball vs Soccer thread... I didn't come in here saying Soccer is #1, and Baseball sucks. I came in here stating my opinion on the Yanks.

Struggle????? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Only 5 teams in MLB have a better record. Yeah, some struggle! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

MikeO said:
Struggle????? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Only 5 teams in MLB have a better record. Yeah, some struggle! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

And how many have a higher payroll? You should have the best record in Baseball.

nyjunc said:
I know it's a complete bore and the overwhelming majority of people in this Country couldn't care less about soccer.

Like I said I am not making this a Soccer vs Baseball thread.

You came in here spewing nonsense. We have been injury ravaged, our "best" player has been atrocious, our "Ace pitcher" has been terrible and yet are just a game out of 1st place.

Nonsense? You guys have the highest payroll in Baseball and haven't won a WS in 5, 6 years...

Back
Top Bottom