The Official 2006 Seattle Mariners thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 Seattle Mariners thread

Rocky Raccoon said:
yup and then we go to Boston :shakeno: Our bats better wake up soon.
we took 2 outta 3 from cleveland :yes:

good news about redsoxs series:
  1. wakefield and wells will be pitching:yes:
  2. coco crisp is hurt(not good but its not serious so its not that abd)

Im an As and Mariners fan. I liked the mariners ever since Griffey, and As cuz they're home team.

Anyways, Mariners are hella good, but i think we made a huge mistake on beltre. throughout his career hes been average-above average, he had one amazing season, then he went back to normalness. I dont think he can ever duplicate that season. We signed him to too much. But sexon signing was genious. Mariners are not great, but we're underrated.

man i hate beltre.....if it wasnt for his very very very very good d i would wait for him to get off the plane in seattle and kick his *** and tell him he sucks...........whats up with ichiro lately?? little slump i guess hopefully he gets back to normal......one thing i see with ichiro is he is trying to jack them out instead of base hits thats why he is popping out more...........every day eddie was every gay eddie today blew the game :nono: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh felix is pitching tommarow i look for a good outing for the first time this season

Thought that I would give a congrats to Sexson on hitting his 1000th hit, and a homer at that. Nice win yesterday also, and I cant say enough how impressed I am with Betancourt's D.

Back
Top Bottom