The Official 2007 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Boston Red Sox Thread

i like guillen, nice little fire

didnt watch the game, not surprised by the final score. i mean it was jeff weaver, i could i expect any less?

I like Guillen too, I think when healthy he's a very good ball player. The problem is I think he lets his emotions get the best of him and he's his own worst enemy. I mean there's a reason why he's played for over 5 teams in 5 years.

Matsuzaka time in Fenway in less than an hour, who else is excited? I wonder how much tickets are going for on the street today.

Matsuzaka time in Fenway in less than an hour, who else is excited? I wonder how much tickets are going for on the street today.

I'm looking forward to seeing both Matsuzaka and King Felix, should be a good game.

On Sportscenter they said tickets were going for 5X the regular price I believe.

This is gonna be a great game, can't wait for it to get started

The stadium was electric. What I would give to have been there for that first pitch.

What was the first pitch on ESPN? The world got to hear a snippet of the best baseball announcer duo. Lucky for them.

Lester makes another strong start in minor league play

April 10, 2007

Jon Lester continued his rehab assignment for the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday, throwing 51 pitches in four innings of play for the Class-A Greenville.

Lester retired the first eight batters he faced, striking out five in a 3-0 victory over the Columbus Catfish.
This was Lester's second rehab start for the Drive as he attempts to return to Boston's rotation after an offseason of cancer treatments. In his first start in Charleston on Thursday, Lester shut out the New York Yankees' affiliate, the Charleston RiverDogs, on two hits over four innings.

The stadium was electric. What I would give to have been there for that first pitch.

What was the first pitch on ESPN? The world got to hear a snippet of the best baseball announcer duo. Lucky for them.

I believe it was a curveball, it was deffintly an offspeed pitch

Damn Dice K looked decent, but DAMN king felix is unhittable.

Pathetic showing by the Sox line up. I know it's only been a few games but I'd bench Coco in favor of Wily Mo just to shake things up and add some pop to the bottom of the order which is automatic.

Matsuzaka didn't pitch bad at all. Giving up 3 runs in 7 innings should get you the W every day of the week. Daisuke's off speed stuff wasn't sharp tonight but he still looked good tonight. Wasn't dominate but was good.

When is King Felix a free agent? This kid might be finally coming into his own. 18 innings, 0 runs to start the season, giving up only 4 hits? Geez. Talk about a sleeper for Cy Young.

Tomorrow's game should be rained/snowed out based on the forecast.

felix hernandez is a ****in stud!

damn, Hernandez was straight up brutal tonight...:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom