The official 2007 Cincinnatti Reds thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official 2007 Cincinnatti Reds thread

Perfect23

Active Roster
Reaction score
almost time to see the next division winners of the natonal league central j/p nah but seriously we have a preety good team this year

1b.Scott Hatteberg/Jeff Conine
2b. Brandon phillips
3bEdwin encarnacion
ss. Alex Gonzalez
lf. Adam Dunn
cf.Ryan Freel
rf.Ken griffey Jr.
c.David Ross

pitchers
Bronson arroyo
Aron Harang
eric Milton
kyle loshe
5th starter yet to be determined probablly Kirk Saarloos

closer Not known yet

preety good roster to me

Hey...I am a red's fan...I really hope they can make the playoffs this year after playing pretty good last year...If they can stay healthy anything can happen...I really like our pitching rotation this year

Hey...I am a red's fan...I really hope they can make the playoffs this year after playing pretty good last year...If they can stay healthy anything can happen...I really like our pitching rotation this year

:bighug: I really like our pitching rotation to I am just hoping griffey can stay healthy and that Harang and Arroyo both pitch good like they did last year and hopefully we can make the playoffs GO REDS.

The team can hit, especially in GABP, but the rotation is awful. Harang and Arroyo are the only two good ones, and neither is going to scare anybody. They're going to have to outslug everyone.

The team can hit, especially in GABP, but the rotation is awful. Harang and Arroyo are the only two good ones, and neither is going to scare anybody. They're going to have to outslug everyone.

Harang can scare people he only led the NL with 216 so's

Harang can scare people he only led the NL with 216 so's

I'm well aware. But the fact is, he struck out so many because he stayed healthy and pitched a lot of innings. He still averaged less than a K/inning. He had a good year, but he's not an ace.

I'm well aware. But the fact is, he struck out so many because he stayed healthy and pitched a lot of innings. He still averaged less than a K/inning. He had a good year, but he's not an ace.

and Hanley Ramirez isn't gonna be good

I will be absolutly shocked if Homer Bailey is not pitching for the Reds by the summer. He's too good not to be in the bigs, but he needs a couple months in the minors still

Back
Top Bottom