The official 2007 Cincinnatti Reds thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official 2007 Cincinnatti Reds thread

Now, if the Reds can only get rid of Milton.

YES! I cant stand Milton or Weathers. It seems like everytime Weathers gets the ball, it is a gauranteed 3 runs for the other team.

I am hopin for big years out of Freel and Philips and hopefully we get get a solid rotation together.

I also expect Homer Bailey to be on the team by summer. Hopefully after a few more months in the minors, he will be able to compete for a starting job.

GO REDS!!!

Griffey looked good today for his spring training debut at right feild. He went 2-4 with a double. Now lets hope he can stay healthly!!!!

Griffey looked good today for his spring training debut at right feild. He went 2-4 with a double. Now lets hope he can stay healthly!!!!

Hoping he can stay healthy is like hoping for world peace. nice in theory but it just ain't gonna happen

My Fightin Phils look like crap......pitching is sucking and hitting too. Cholly Manuel better get his team together soon or it's gonna be a long year.
:tantrum:

I actually want Griffey injured because then Denorfia can get more playing time and Josh Hamilton can to.

I actually want Griffey injured because then Denorfia can get more playing time and Josh Hamilton can to.

Well, I dont want him injuried since we are payin him so much. But i think he gets injuried by the end of April. Anyone want to bet?

I would like to see Hamliton and Denorfia get some playin time. But as long as we are winning, i dont care who plays.

Well, I dont want him injuried since we are payin him so much. But i think he gets injuried by the end of April. Anyone want to bet?

I would like to see Hamliton and Denorfia get some playin time. But as long as we are winning, i dont care who plays.

couldn't of said it better

My Fightin Phils look like crap......pitching is sucking and hitting too. Cholly Manuel better get his team together soon or it's gonna be a long year.
:tantrum:

dude, this has been the Phils MO for the last several years; look good on paper, play like crap on the field. The last two years have been better, and this year you look a lot beter on paper, but you're going to be relying on some guys who have been terribly inconsistent the last couple of years (Leiber,Eaton,Garcia,Gordon,Barajas,Burrell, whoever the hell your 3rd basemen is)

dude, this has been the Phils MO for the last several years; look good on paper, play like crap on the field. The last two years have been better, and this year you look a lot beter on paper, but you're going to be relying on some guys who have been terribly inconsistent the last couple of years (Leiber,Eaton,Garcia,Gordon,Barajas,Burrell, whoever the hell your 3rd basemen is)

go for the real red team the REDS

I'm just mad that Cincy always were the 1st team to play to open up the new season.Now for some reason they threw that out the window.Why? They still are the 1st pro. baseball team.

I'm just mad that Cincy always were the 1st team to play to open up the new season.Now for some reason they threw that out the window.Why? They still are the 1st pro. baseball team.

You can thank ESPN for that one

Back
Top Bottom