The official 2007 Cincinnatti Reds thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official 2007 Cincinnatti Reds thread

Way to go Josh Hamilton, another HR that's 2 in as many nights. It's 3-1 in the top of the 8th. Please hold it bull pen, I've got a $50 risk on this one and a chance to win $56.

Nice! The 3 game losing streak is over and Aqua is $50 richer! Back over .500 as well at 5-4.

YES!!!! I was worried when Weathers gave up that run in the ninth. But luckily Hamilton came through in the inning beforehand. I am glad to see Hamilton gettin some starts while the some of them team are slumping.

Another great outing by Belisle. Nice pinch hit by Valentin to get the 2 runs in the seventh. Great call by Narran to pinch hit for Ross.

The next couple of days are goin to suck with the Reds having an off day tomrrow and FSN not covering the first two games of the Cubs series. I really wanted to see Harang vs Zambrano round 2. Maybe WGN will cover the game.

Alright great 5th inning giving us a come from behind win. Another great team effort in this one. Harrang wasn't his usual self but thankfully we over came it. I'm very happy with the way our pull pen threw today after a bad start, 4 innings of scoreless ball out of the pen today, great work.

Not to mention, I made another $50 on this one. :) Now let's root for the Marlins tonight!

Alright great 5th inning giving us a come from behind win. Another great team effort in this one. Harrang wasn't his usual self but thankfully we over came it. I'm very happy with the way our pull pen threw today after a bad start, 4 innings of scoreless ball out of the pen today, great work.

Not to mention, I made another $50 on this one. :) Now let's root for the Marlins tonight!

:lol: are you betting $50 dollars on every reds game?

Is that you Pete Rose???

Great game today, too bad i couldnt watch it live. Damn blackout bull****.

How about Kyle Loshe today? He's through 8 innings of scoreless ball and 12 strikeouts. What a performance he has. I want another run here in the 9th though so I can feel safe. And please Narron, let the ball say in Loshe's hand, he's at 114 pictches, but I hate our bull pen. :lol:

EDIT: PLEASE GET RID OF WEATHERS! He comes in and throws 6 straight balls, gives up a fall ball HR that scared me to death and FINALLY proceeded to get the save. Our roation is pretty good as we have some good arms in there but the back end of the game is HUGE liability for the Reds. If Krivsky doesn't adress the closer issue, this team is going to give up a lot of wins.

I'm now $50 richer but had to sweat that one seriously.

How about Kyle Loshe today? He's through 8 innings of scoreless ball and 12 strikeouts. What a performance he has. I want another run here in the 9th though so I can feel safe. And please Narron, let the ball say in Loshe's hand, he's at 114 pictches, but I hate our bull pen. :lol:

EDIT: PLEASE GET RID OF WEATHERS! He comes in and throws 6 straight balls, gives up a fall ball HR that scared me to death and FINALLY proceeded to get the save. Our roation is pretty good as we have some good arms in there but the back end of the game is HUGE liability for the Reds. If Krivsky doesn't adress the closer issue, this team is going to give up a lot of wins.

I'm now $50 richer but had to sweat that one seriously.

OMG!!! Weathers is seriously goin to give me a heart attack. WOW. We definetly need a better closer.

Great outing for Lohse though. I wanted him to stay in and finish the game. The way he battled out 7th inning, where he embrassed Lee on three straight pitches, was awesome. Great victory, but we need to start hittin the ball better and scores some more runs.

I have been impressed with the way our startin pitchers have started the season minus Milton. We need to get rid of him ASAP. Hopefully we can keep up the great pitching.

I agree on everything you said Blade. Weathers and Milton should go and the bats need to get going....

As for tonight's game, watch out ladies and gents. Junior is taking some great hacks and seeing the middle of the baseball. He hit 2 balls very hard tonight and the offense FINALLY got rolling with 10+ runs. We need to go out and get the rubber match tomorrow vs. Milaukee and take control of the division.

We looked pretty good tonight until the damn bull pen ruined another game. Phillips homered, Jr. robbed a homer and Harang threw the ball well. And how about Josh Hamilton? This guy might deserve 300 at bats this year.

Thanks a lot Todd Coffey, you were great last year but tonight was pathetic. We need to adress the bully if we are going to be around in August.

EDIT: With the way Hamilton is swinging the bat, and Gonzalez out of the lineup, how about flipping Phillips to short, Free into 2nd, and giving Hamilton the starts in center? It would look like this.

1. 2B Ryan Freel
2. CF Josh Hamilton
3. SS Brandon Phillips
4. LF Adam Dunn
5. RF Ken Griffey Jr.
6. 1B Scott Hatteberg/Jeff Conine
7. 3B Edwin Encarnacion
8. C Dave Ross

Can anyone tell me why this hasn't happend yet?

2 words about tonight's game: Bull-pen :mad:

Oh and also, this was the last game I needed on a 3 game parlay. :explode:

I know I'm basically talking to myself in this thread, but what is this team's problem?

One day we get some offense and the pitching blows it in the end. The next, the arms are lights out and the bats are cold as hell. (Or the opposite because that's an oxy moron.)

Well today a lack of offense almost killed us but thank god for Scott Hatteberg. Big win over the struggling Phillies today.

I know I'm basically talking to myself in this thread, but what is this team's problem?

One day we get some offense and the pitching blows it in the end. The next, the arms are lights out and the bats are cold as hell. (Or the opposite because that's an oxy moron.)

Well today a lack of offense almost killed us but thank god for Scott Hatteberg. Big win over the struggling Phillies today.
I'm reading everyday,bro.Just can't think and type at the same time.Hatty saved us last nite.That is a good win(gut check). It's a shame Kyle is pitching real well and can't get run support.Bronson pretty much the same thing.Well,Milton pitching tonite,so it looks like another loss and at least 3 homers given up.Well,Aqua I'll be back occasionally. Go REDS !!!

I am a suffering Cubs fan.Win or lose....those are my boys.Anyways,I just wanted to high five you Red Boys on Josh Hamilton.....The guy is a virtual hitting machine.......NAILS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom