***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

i was amazed that spo didn't draw the play up for lebron.

to me, if your going to lose, at least go down with the best player on the planet either missing the shot, or hitting it to win. its a shame he didn't touch the ball on the final possession, he was red hot, and i have a feeling he would have done something incredible if given the chance on that final possession.

the heat should close it out game 5, and i expect a 10 plus point win. However, if somehow they unimaginable happens and they lost, the heat are going to be under immense pressure.

I have a friend who thinks the Knicks will pull an 04' Redsox/Yankees. If that does end up happening. I will label Miami as the most hated sports city by the sports gods.

I have a friend who thinks the Knicks will pull an 04' Redsox/Yankees. If that does end up happening. I will label Miami as the most hated sports city by the sports gods.

He was sober when he told you that?

LeBron James win 3rd MVP.

First time in Miami Heat history a player wins league MVP.

Check out the hardware...now please get that ring.

mv6-1.jpg

This is going to get ugly if Bosh is out for any extended period of time. James and Wade can win it on their own but it'll turn into a low scoring physical affair.

Strained abdominal muscle...doing his MRI today, hoping he won't miss much time.

Heat F Chris Bosh (abdominal muscle strain) out indefinitely after MRI

It sounds like it will be the Big 2 for the time being.

The Miami Heat announced on Monday that an MRI confirmed that All-Star forward Chris Bosh suffered an abdominal muscle strain on Sunday. Bosh is listed as out indefinitely.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19043208/heat-f-chris-bosh-abdominal-muscle-strain-out-indefinitely-after-mri

Unfortunate news here...time for everyone else to step up their games.

Fortunately it looked like Turiaf and Anthony were able to do well, those two will have to step it up, and Chalmers and Miller NEED to get those shots to fall, Indiana isn't a gimmie.

Someone needs to wake Haslem up......they could sure use a breakout game from him. Hes lost all confidence in his jumper.

Keeping Wade and James in attack mode should be enough to pull it out against the Pacers. Hibbert is too slow and West doesn't provide much of a deterrent.

Back
Top Bottom