The Official Bills Fan Eat Crow Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Bills Fan Eat Crow Thread

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Please post how that crow taste in your mouths. There were plenty of you in here talking smack so pony up and show some respect.

Originally posted by Denny
Please post how that crow taste in your mouths. There were plenty of you in here talking smack so pony up and show some respect.
No matter how much trash they did/always will talk, there was more trash talk before the game with those Bills defensive players making comments, but oh well, I can now prepare to watch the Giants game in 2weeks and have know that the Bills fans will start trash talking when miami beats the bills agains.

So I searched and found it three pages down.

This is the official "eat crow" thread and it needs to be a "sticky".

:lol:

Tastes like old chicken! We took it in the tail today.

I for one would like my crow with a side of sweet n' sour. Good game by the Phins. They had the perfect game plan, pound Ricky and get pressure on Bledsoe. And they executed it to perfection. Enjoy the win and get ready for a battle, the AFC East is going to be rough again this year.

It was a frustrating game. The Bills kept fighting and took a good shot with that Defensive TD. They lasted for 12 rounds but they took a beating and alot of injuries. Buffalo will win some games this year. I hope NE drops out of the race. Anyway, if we keep playing like this on defense we're going to give alot of coaches headaches trying to figure it out.

Yep, my boys got beat up. The Bills offense was putrid, the ST shaky, the defense played well enough to win. The LE Akimboyimbo Odawalla or whatever was schooling RT Williams with the old Strahan upfield club move. Bledsoe pulled a Week 1 Brady, all the bills receivers were apparently wearing over mitts, and Gilbride's commitment to run the is the funniest joke I've heard in years. They flat out got beat and looked bad doing it.

I would have liked to have seen a more exciting ending to the game, rather than another "just give it to them" touchdown from replay, but I don't think it would have changed anything. Still, I'd have loved to see the reaction on here to a 4th and 1 call from Wanny. Whatever he called, I'm sure he woulda been grilled by the fairweathers :)

All this loss really means, is that it won't be the 2003 Bills who finally shut up those annoying old men from 1972 :evil:

"Boooooooo!"
- Dolphin fans in 2nd quarter

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TKO
I for one would like my crow with a side of sweet n' sour. Good game by the Phins. They had the perfect game plan, pound Ricky and get pressure on Bledsoe. And they executed it to perfection. Enjoy the win and get ready for a battle, the AFC East is going to be rough again this year.

I would actually prefer mine with some Hot sauce. We got are A$$es kicked. Back to the drawing board! :cry:

It was a tough defensive game! Ricky's yards are a bit misleading when you figure all of his carries and how long the bills defense was on the field! I am honestly really proud of my Bills defense! The played their a$$es off and deserve alot of credit! As for the offense, absolutely disgraceful! Miami's offense was also nothing to brag about!

All in all we lost the game through coaching and bad offensive play!

Props to Miami's defense and ricky! Other than that I wouldnt get too excited!

See you in December!

But you'd be pissin' your pants if the Bills had won..

Go away loser.

Originally posted by zevo
It was a tough defensive game! Ricky's yards are a bit misleading when you figure all of his carries and how long the bills defense was on the field! I am honestly really proud of my Bills defense! The played their a$$es off and deserve alot of credit! As for the offense, absolutely disgraceful! Miami's offense was also nothing to brag about!

All in all we lost the game through coaching and bad offensive play!

Props to Miami's defense and ricky! Other than that I wouldnt get too excited!

See you in December!

What is so misleading about someone coming up to you and repeatedly punching you in the mouth until you fall to the floor in a bloodied heap?
You shouldn't be too proud of your sorry *** defense. They didn't prevent Miami from scoring. Remember that mare missed two field goals too...and your offense dropped a nice size turd on the field.

Miami broke the Bills' backs and snatched their souls the way it should be done....in the trenches smash mouth style!

Originally posted by Superself

Miami broke the Bills' backs and snatched their souls the way it should be done....in the trenches smash mouth style!

Can I use this in my sig?

Back
Top Bottom