The Official Bills Fan Eat Crow Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Bills Fan Eat Crow Thread

Originally posted by zevo
It was a tough defensive game! Ricky's yards are a bit misleading when you figure all of his carries and how long the bills defense was on the field! I am honestly really proud of my Bills defense! The played their a$$es off and deserve alot of credit! As for the offense, absolutely disgraceful! Miami's offense was also nothing to brag about!

All in all we lost the game through coaching and bad offensive play!

Props to Miami's defense and ricky! Other than that I wouldnt get too excited!

See you in December!

I would expect nothing but something like this from you DEVO!

All I can muster up in responce is........Your a cry baby!!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaa Bwaaaaaaaaa:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

****ing great..I love it.

The bills D did play "well", but they KNEW we were going to run and they PLANNED to stop the run. What did we do? Game it to the dreadlock deamon and he pounded and pounded that overated D. Unfortunately he didn't break any big ones, but that could be due to the speed Buffalo has picked up on D. Williams averaged 3.7 yards a carry last night. Not great, but not horrible. He could have been better, but he got the yards when we needed the yards. I hate that infield.

Originally posted by zevo
It was a tough defensive game! Ricky's yards are a bit misleading when you figure all of his carries and how long the bills defense was on the field! I am honestly really proud of my Bills defense! The played their a$$es off and deserve alot of credit! As for the offense, absolutely disgraceful! Miami's offense was also nothing to brag about!

All in all we lost the game through coaching and bad offensive play!

Props to Miami's defense and ricky! Other than that I wouldnt get too excited!

See you in December!

Can anyone see a trend here?
Excuses, all over the place!
I guess we still suck! December, December, blah blah blah!
I will be there and hope the Jills loose again they havent won in the last 3 Bills/Dolphins games I have been to.
Hope the Pats fans are more realialistic, when they come on here for smack week!
Go Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom