The OFFICIAL Dolphins VS. Texans Prediction Thread..... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The OFFICIAL Dolphins VS. Texans Prediction Thread.....

I keep hearing about how the Dolphins have won every season opener for the last 10 years or so. So what? The Texans have never lost a season opener in franchise history!

If the Dolphins treat this game as lightly as some on this board are the Texans might have a chance.

Phan4Ever -- 9/14 -- you will see what rebuilding really means!!!! The streak goes to 2:)
God i missed football!!
I have like 10 phin fans in the office -- it gets nasty in NYC when you root against my team!

Judging by alot of these posts.. people think the Texans are the same team we were last year :).

Well.. I think we will surprise you.. I dunno if we will surprise you with a better game.. but I know we will surprise you with the difference in our play style.

Running the ball is actually a possibility for us this year.. our O-line actually has a chance of giving Carr time to throw.. and our defense.. well... its probably not quite as good as it was last year (why? i dunno.. maybe they were playing possum in the off season..but they didnt look as good)

SO..we will see what happens.. but dont expect the same Texans from last year.

hehe.. i love my last post there. Btw.. our defense WAS playing possum in the preseason.

Proof

Trying really hard not to gloat, but what happened to Ricky sitting out the third quarter with 150 yards?

Okay, I'm done. I know the last thing you need right now is someone pouring salt on the wound.

Even I thought they would lose, but I was pretty close when I said the Texans would hang around until the fourth quarter and then let the Dolphins get a couple of quick scores to make it look worse than it was. What I didn't figure is that they would be able to keep it so close that one big play might give us a chance to win.

Anyway, good luck the rest of the year and good luck in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom