The OFFICIAL Dolphins VS. Texans Prediction Thread..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The OFFICIAL Dolphins VS. Texans Prediction Thread.....

I'd like to add to what Kamikaze said, by adding that I won't be surprised if RW catches some balls to. IMO this game would be one to try and pull those plays off to see how well they work. In other words, practice em'.

Originally posted by dolfan4good

You need to balance the chemicals in your brain :lol:

Have you ever seen a football fan with ballanced brain chemicals? :goof:

181-0 Dolphins

The one field goal the Texans went to kick was recalled due to offsides:lol:

Originally posted by swisher
We hang around until the 4th quarter then Miami gets a couple of quick scores to make it look like they beat the Texans worse then they did.

Yep, I agree with this, I am thinking it'll be something like 17-3 going into the 4th, houston breaking a long play closing the gap to something like 17-10 and then miami respond with a ricky drive to go up like 24-10 and then holding off the Texans last drive and running out the clock.

or something like that.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Shouldn't we hold off on predictions until after we finish our 5th preseason game?

At this point you could say our 1st TWO reg-season games are more like pre-season games.

Good point P4E!

Oliver...

Texans D is not that bad.

Dolphins 23-3

Hey phin fans--- long time no post -- new season starts tonight for my Jets!
As for your so called game on sunday(texans are a year away from being an NFL team still) you will kill them.
You should sack Carr about 8 times, hold them to under 50 yards rushing, and get 2 picks.
On offense texas has a decent D -- better at defensing the pass so williams will have a huge 150yrd day -- whatch out for glenn and coleman stealing a bad throw.
Overall - Dolphins will not be tested and win 45 - 16

Good luck - stay healthy

I'll be back for the Jets Phins talk on Monday!!!
JP out!

Originally posted by 85inthehall
Hey phin fans--- long time no post -- new season starts tonight for my Jets!
As for your so called game on sunday(texans are a year away from being an NFL team still) you will kill them.
You should sack Carr about 8 times, hold them to under 50 yards rushing, and get 2 picks.
On offense texas has a decent D -- better at defensing the pass so williams will have a huge 150yrd day -- whatch out for glenn and coleman stealing a bad throw.
Overall - Dolphins will not be tested and win 45 - 16

Good luck - stay healthy

I'll be back for the Jets Phins talk on Monday!!!
JP out!

Good to see you again, 85. Wishing you guys a good "rebuilding" kind of season. No more injuries, but no more AFC-East titles, either. ;)

Back
Top Bottom