The OFFICIAL FINS-COWGIRLS GAME THREAD | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The OFFICIAL FINS-COWGIRLS GAME THREAD

I love the Jason Taylor little hop into the endzone.

and now please don´t relax, keep the pass comin, they can´t stop it, ricky will have on huge run sooner or later.....read it here first :)

They need to pass it to Gadsen alot more.

oh my god, we crush the cowboys.......now heal up 13days and go to crush the pats.....GO COLTS

We are having a Offensive Explosion.

God I didnt think it was going to happen today.

We are actually Aggressive!

Jay Feidler LEAGUE MVP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell predicted this? I mean nobody and I mean nobody could have predicted us to do this to the Cowboys #1 defense. Was it Boomer that predicted us not to score?

3 Passing TD's by that little Jewish Dartmouth Graduate from New York... who would a thunk..... UMmmm... ME! Hell yeah! This is the Jay Fiedler I expected this year! Cris Chambers is a Bad man!!

congrats fin fans.....i must say u guys have and still are playin a great game......i wasnt rootin 4 u and im still not but i give ur team props...... an awesome, awesome performance

3 Passing TD's by that little Jewish Dartmouth Graduate from New York... who would a thunk..... UMmmm... ME! Hell yeah! This is the Jay Fiedler I expected this year! Cris Chambers is a Bad man!!

Back
Top Bottom