The OFFICIAL FINS-COWGIRLS GAME THREAD | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The OFFICIAL FINS-COWGIRLS GAME THREAD

Doubt they will do it though. If I am Wannstedt I start passing the ball again to Gadsen. Move the chains and get a TD.

Originally posted by Jaj
Who the hell predicted this? I mean nobody and I mean nobody could have predicted us to do this to the Cowboys #1 defense. Was it Boomer that predicted us not to score?

Sanders predicted that

Originally posted by Vinsjets
congrats fin fans.....i must say u guys have and still are playin a great game......i wasnt rootin 4 u and im still not but i give ur team props...... an awesome, awesome performance

Thanks Vinsjets, were not over the shock yet...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by Jaj
Who the hell predicted this? I mean nobody and I mean nobody could have predicted us to do this to the Cowboys #1 defense. Was it Boomer that predicted us not to score?

I predicted it would be a blowout or we would get outcoached if Wanny kept it close till the fourth quarter. Again Bates comes out and lays an egg with his first half play calling. That's two weeks in a row. But this is also the second week that I've seen adjustments that were outstanding in the second half by Bates.

Back
Top Bottom