The OFFICIAL "Jumping off the bandwagon" Thread.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The OFFICIAL "Jumping off the bandwagon" Thread....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
After hearing so many complaints about our Beloved Dolphins I decided to make this thread......Please sign your name here if you're officially jumping off the Dolphins bandwagon after the first game....I just wanna see how many of you are already throwing in the towel....I also want to see how many of you become hypocritical, then at the end of the season I will re-visit this thread......

So, for all of you that are giving up on our Players & Coaches, stop complaining for a couple of seconds and SIGN HERE in this thread......

:eat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Just eating popcorn and waiting for people to sign their names.......

Still waiting

I believe were still going all the way Go MIAMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i couldve sworn there were wayyyyyyyyy many more complaints than this......

Re: The OFFICIAL "Jumping off the bandwagon" Thread....

Originally posted by Predaphin34
After hearing so many complaints about our Beloved Dolphins I decided to make this thread......Please sign your name here if you're officially jumping off the Dolphins bandwagon after the first game....I just wanna see how many of you are already throwing in the towel....I also want to see how many of you become hypocritical, then at the end of the season I will re-visit this thread......

So, for all of you that are giving up on our Players & Coaches, stop complaining for a couple of seconds and SIGN HERE in this thread......

I think this is going a little too far.
While there are a few making the "I quit as a fan" claims, most on here are simply debating about problems that our team is showing. I think you'll agree that the team has some issues to address. You don't have to blow sunshine all the time to be a fan.

Yeah I would have to agree with you.........I've been defending the dolphins. Cause even if we go 0-4 we could be 12-4 by season end. But what happened to all the pessimists???:crazy:

Season aint over, but you have to admit that Sunday was eerily like Dec 29, 2002. I am a fin fan for life, I am getting direct tv installed Thursday (hopefully, last time couldnt get a signal, but they say they can get it) so I can stay home and watch every game. I support this team and know we have the talent to go far, but there are things this team does that pizz me off. They need to stop this 3constant 4 man rush, Lbs 5 yards off the ball in the 4th qtr of close games. We are not aggressive enough when it counts. And am tired of wanny excuses. I will support them every week, I will watch them every week and pull for them every week.

I don't care if we go 0-16 (it ain't gonna happen), there is no way in Hades that I will ever sign my name on the line, I am :calm:

We will win this week and next week because :jetssuck: and :billsbite

Some fans can be too emotionally hyped. It's tuesday now and the initial shock would have subsided a bit.

Overreaction by fans of both the positive and negative side happens a lot.

Bills fans, the less realistic ones are shouting Superbowl after one game. They forget that the fins of last year got of to a great start and missed the playoffs. (no smack intended) I guess beating a team hyped up by media with their new aquisitions help in making these fans think we are a great team after 1 game. It probably could could just be that the Pats are not as good as we thought they are.

Finfans. The sky is falling after 1 game. Some forget how the Jets were left for dead last year . Up until the 15th week the bills, fins and Pats were still in the playoff race. The jets came from behind to take the division.

Finfans are mostly in shock. After consistently having great starts and not being beaten at home in the last 11 openning games , you guys are spoiled rotten forgetting that the fins are not invincible. It was only a matter of time when the fins were gonna get beat in the first game at home. This year was it. It's just the first game.

I'll bite (and, no, it's NOT a case of reverse psych.)

I'm off the wagon, people... OFFICIALLY. My guess is we'll finish anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6. In any event, we miss the playoffs AGAIN.

And you heard this here FIRST: we WILL lose to the Jets... AND the Bills will smell blood and we WILL lose to them to start the season 0-3. From there, who really cares? The wheels will have come off.

Sorry everbody, but I'm going on "FEELING". And what I felt from the team on Sunday is... that THEY are NOT "feeling" it. That could change - yes - but, right now, I seriously doubt it.

Again, sorry. But I've wasted enough time with it. I can't keep watching a team that is SO undisciplined and SO lacking in heart. It's not about the loss... it's about HOW they've been playing dating back to the Minn. game from last year.

Maybe Sunday's loss was the BEST thing that could have happened to the 'Fins. Perhaps. I haven't given up ALL hope. But, as a fan, I've definitely lost interest. These guys are losers.

Re: I'll bite (and, no, it's NOT a case of reverse psych.)

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Maybe Sunday's loss was the BEST thing that could have happened to the 'Fins. Perhaps. I haven't given up ALL hope. But, as a fan, I've definitely lost interest. These guys are losers.

Wow McMichael you speak such blasphemy. Good Riddens -81-McMichael don't let the door hit you on the way out. The Dolphins are far from losers

:nono:

Only chance in hell I would ever not support this team is if the fans become worse then they already are. If it's true that teams feed off the crowd then we have didn't do our part at all Sunday.

A "sold out" game where I easily saw hundreds of seats not even filled.

Good post justafan! You have realistic views on our teams. Buffalo is obviously much improved, but I believe because of the whole Malloy situation, NE didn't give much of an effort.

Same with us, we are( I believe ) a much better team than we showed Sunday. When they kept bringing up our opening day winning streak, I said before the game that we were due to lose.

Things will even out, I'm still looking forward to a great season!

Wow, there does seem to be an unending supply of people who don't know the difference between giving up on the team and realizing that they lack the ability to achieve anything in the playoffs this particular season. I will always be a Dolphins fan and I will always want them to do well...which is why I want Wannstedt and Bates fired.

Back
Top Bottom