The Official Karlos Dansby Thread/*Combine Buzz* Fins willing to pay Dansby | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Karlos Dansby Thread/*Combine Buzz* Fins willing to pay Dansby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington's D hasn't been that terrible recently. They were elite when Greg Williams was there. Its that TERRIBLE offense. For like the first 6 games they averaged 6 points a game, rofl.

Wake will work on his run d, he has work ethic and is an athletic freak... give him some time on the field and I'm sure he will get his angles down better.. maybe if we have a decent MLB he can make wake's work that much easier.

i mean yeah washington doesn't need dansby which is why i'll be pissed if they go after him...where are they gonna put him?

they've already got fletcher and orakpo

i mean yeah washington doesn't need dansby which is why i'll be pissed if they go after him...where are they gonna put him?

they've already got fletcher and orakpo

The Redskins really don't need a legitimate reason for anything. To Dan Synder, big name free agents + wads of money = championships.

I just hope the Dolphins do their due diligence when evaluating Dansby. We can't have another disaster like Gibril Wilson. I really don't know that much about him, I just think that for the kind of money he would command we really need to hit on him. He has to be more than just a decent player, if he is indeed, a true top 5 ILB I sign him in a heartbeat. It would give us much more flexability in the draft to pick the best player as opposed to reaching for need.

I would be so estatic if we land him. If he wants to be a phin and supposely were willing to pay for him then I fully expect him to be a phin next year

Dansby is a great player, and would be a HUGE improvement at ILB, probably one of the best in the game.

However, are we going to be willing to pay the $30 million guaranteed he is going to want? That is tough, but with an uncapped year ahead, if Ross is willing to spend, it shouldn't be a problem. But that is a heavy price to pay.

The F/O shelled out 30+ million in guarantees to Jake Long as the #1 pick ... perhaps they are thinking along these lines about Dansby ... Calvin Pace tried to drag Miami into a bidding war with the NYJ and the F/O didn't fall for it ... that says something about how they can evaluate talent a stamp a price tag to it ... The media is reporting that Miami is GOING to PAY Dansby!!! i'm getting the feeling BP and Co. know that they won't be outbid this time ... as for Washington, well i don't think they can afford 2 players with 100+ million $$$ contracts ... if they over pay for Dansby ... even if they did over pay, once a CBA is reached someone will have to go... just my opinion!!!

I still don't think that we will win a bidding war for Dansby. And I don't know if he is even worth as much money as he will get.

But he is the best available and will fill a crucial need for us and thus possibly worth the over pay.

Still think that the Giants are going to be our main competition.

If we lose out what do you all think of Foote at a much more reasonable price to fill in for a couple years.

i hate washington with a passion

i live in VA and i gotta deal with the redskins hype machine every damn year

if wash goes after him il be pissed...haven't players learned that washington is where defenders go to die?

Offense is the Skins problem anyway. You'd think that with a real GM running the show that they'd sway from being the winners of free agency. We'll see what happens soon enough

Offense is the Skins problem anyway. You'd think that with a real GM running the show that they'd sway from being the winners of free agency. We'll see what happens soon enough

Bingo.

I can't see the Skins spending big money on Dansby. They need O-Line help like crazy and are also looking to upgrade at RB. Who knows what they end up doing with Campbell.

It would just seem odd to me if they went and blew a ton of money on a guy that for them is more of a luxury.

Snyder is still the guy there though. Until I see Bruce Allen making moves that prove Snyder isn't in charge, I wouldn't be surprised if they made some more dumb moves.

Miami Herald blog is saying Miami really wants Dansby and is indeed willing to meet his asking price. However, the Dolphins don't seem to want to get into a bidding war, where a team like the Giants is. Not good news.

Do you know what the income tax rate is in NY??? We could pay him quite a bit less and he would still make more in Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom