The Official Karlos Dansby Thread/*Combine Buzz* Fins willing to pay Dansby | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Karlos Dansby Thread/*Combine Buzz* Fins willing to pay Dansby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giants may go after him hard. They are opening a new stadium this year and will need to put fannies in the seats. This means they would need to put a great product on the field to get the fans in.

Do you know what the income tax rate is in NY??? We could pay him quite a bit less and he would still make more in Miami.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but i think you can claim residence somewhere else other than where you work. You just need proof of residency in that particular state.

The giants may go after him hard. They are opening a new stadium this year and will need to put fannies in the seats. This means they would need to put a great product on the field to get the fans in.

Giants dont have any problem filling seats...well maybe the $25,000 ones but their season tickets are hard to get, theres a list.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but i think you can claim residence somewhere else other than where you work. You just need proof of residency in that particular state.

You sir are right! I can tell you first hand your state taxes go by where you claim residence. This is why the majority of NFL, MLB, players claim Florida or Texas. For example I am a airline pilot, I am based in a state that has a state income tax, I am a Florida resident and I claim this on my tax info. I do not pay state income tax, state income tax is determined by residence not where you work.

You sir are right! I can tell you first hand your state taxes go by where you claim residence. This is why the majority of NFL, MLB, players claim Florida or Texas. For example I am a airline pilot, I am based in a state that has a state income tax, I am a Florida resident and I claim this on my tax info. I do not pay state income tax, state income tax is determined by residence not where you work.
i love it when i'm right. :hi5:

yes a new ILB can really sell luxury boxes

maybe a new longsnapper too

The linebacker or the longsnapper won't as individuals put people in the seats, but putting a great product on the field will.

You mean like Oprah does to avoid certain taxes =O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom