The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

DeathStar said:
good lord...38 shots for Kobe.

Good Lord it was double overtime what do you expect. Dont hate on the best player in the game. Yao had 35 attempts. It comes out to be 25 attempts per game same as your boy Wade averages. Talking about Wade how them heat do tonight.

Double overtime win against the Rockets...............HUGE!!!!!

...the Lakers played like S*** in the first half,worst half of basketball I've played by any team in recent memory.But to come out in the second and show the heart that I didn't think they had was very impressive.We are 25% through the season,and although I believe we will struggle a bit until we get Odom back,I think we have a shot at the #3 seed for the playoffs.I think the Lakers have shown so far that they can play with anyone in the league.

Btw Yao Ming has improved so much,that guy is scary good.When they get Tracy back they're going to be tough to beat.

Can VLAD be back in finding his stroke. 2 for 4 from 3pt range in the first.

OMG COOKIE WITH A THREE. WHAT A FREAKIN 4th Qtr. Down by 17 with 5min and we tied it. Lakers scored 46 points in 4th and Kobe only played 9min in that qtr. OVERTIME Baby. DAMN I love my Lakers. They better show up in OT. 126-126 in regulation. No Defense what so ever in this game.

HAHHAHAAH!!! lakers Stink!!!

Gilbert Arenas put Kobe to shame!!!

What a underrated player Arenas is!!

Amars!! like I said!! The JAzz Rule not the lakers!!1 Who Dey

Amars said:
Good Lord it was double overtime what do you expect. Dont hate on the best player in the game. Yao had 35 attempts. It comes out to be 25 attempts per game same as your boy Wade averages. Talking about Wade how them heat do tonight.

Wade averages 20 shots per game. Kobe is averaging the same. I agree with you..Kobe has toned it down considerably. he is playing the team game and the lakers are better for it.

Buddwalk said:
hats off to arenas tonight scoring 60 points

Gilbert was on fire,he was better then my boy Kobe lastnight for sure....my Lakers had no business being in this game the way we played D or should I say lack there of...:nono: this was one of those games where Lamar's absence was felt...unfortunately they'll be a few more games like this until Odom gets back...I was impressed we sent it into OT though...

another freakin loss. Of course we led and gave it up. Damn we need lamar back.

logosuns-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom