The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Lakers were just overmatched today....west coast goin East thing....

No Lamar Odom....No chance.

You guys got alot of good young players though...

I would be interested in hearing what Amars and the other Laker faithful think of Dorell Wright, now that you saw him up close.

Well unfortunately since I didnt get to watch the game I cant really say how well he played. But I did hear it on the radio while driving to the in-laws and he sounded like he was playing great. Giving Kobe trouble with his quick feet on defense.Also they said he had a height advantage that Kobe couldnt get comfortable. I honestly heard only the first half but it sounded like he's good young player that play defense. Shocking because that a rare find good thing you didnt trade him away for AI. Kobe well it sounded like he didnt showed up but that still no excuse. Heats played well. Zo got our big men in foul trouble early which killed us in the first half and Wade was being wade. Good win by the heat and tough loss for the Lakers. I really was hoping we were going to be +10 games over .500 by new years.

Good comeback win against a good Orlando team. This 2nd team is good cant wait for Lamar to come back healthy. This road trip so far 3-2 with the final game at charlotte. This is the longest road trip of the season and the toughest.
Current standing 19-10.

Kwame out for a month with a sprain ankle. Andrew taking over and going to have to go 35min +. So far so good in the first half against the Kings.

Saw the first quarter and they looked great. When they ball moving around it's a thing of beauty. Like my face.

now the game got ugly. Up by 20pts then Kings came back and took the lead by 4pts with 6.4 sec. Vlad hit a 3, then kings missed a foul shot and Smush drove it to the hole with 2 seconds and tied it. Now overtime. Shouldnt even have came to this.

to Live and Die in L.A go Lakes

Aint that the truth.

Lakers won. Went down to the wire in overtime. Kobe took over and almost had a triple double 42-10-9. Bibby was crazy today with the shots. Cookie played great today and is filling in nicely for Lamar. Bynum played great also for 33 min. What Kareem has taught this guy is priceless and he's fitting into the triangle perfectly.

Lakers 21-11 10 games over .500. Ya baby. When lamar comes back i hoping for a big run to get this to 15. Last time lakers were 10 games over .500 they won the Western Conference.

Aint that the truth.

Lakers won. Went down to the wire in overtime. Kobe took over and almost had a triple double 42-10-9. Bibby was crazy today with the shots. Cookie played great today and is filling in nicely for Lamar. Bynum played great also for 33 min. What Kareem has taught this guy is priceless and he's fitting into the triangle perfectly.

Lakers 21-11 10 games over .500. Ya baby. When lamar comes back i hoping for a big run to get this to 15. Last time lakers were 10 games over .500 they won the Western Conference.

Yep i think if Cook keeps having the game hes having he'll start over Kwame he looked good tonight..

Back
Top Bottom