The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Eh, Ive come to the realization that Kobe Bryant will probably never win the MVP. No matter how much he deserves it (like last year) a majority of the media and NBA fan base hates him. This year Dirk will probably win it, but if Nash does again Ill kill something...

Very nice you can change your name on here? how do you do that? also tonights game was harsh what a way to lose to the grizzlies..

I just PM'ed an admin and asked for it, and he was kind enough to take care of it for me :D

Eh, Ive come to the realization that Kobe Bryant will probably never win the MVP. No matter how much he deserves it (like last year) a majority of the media and NBA fan base hates him. This year Dirk will probably win it, but if Nash does again Ill kill something...

Watch and follow along with me
MVP= MOST VALUABLE PLAYER

KOBE=MPAP
KOBE=MSP
etc etc etc

Nash and Dirk make their team better. Kobe scores tons of points....

MVP helps his TEAM to the playoffs, Kobe scores tons of points...

MVP generally has a good attitude that his team feeds off, Kobe scores tons of points...

KOBE=MPAP
KOBE=MSP
etc etc etc

MVP generally has a good attitude that his team feeds off, Kobe scores tons of points...

Kobe has 3 championship how many does your boy have? Expect an early exit again this year. Imagine a 2 time NBA MVP with no rings.
Here another point Kobe scored
[youtube]LgWIXQVsXjc[/youtube]

Kobe has 3 championship how many does your boy have? Expect an early exit again this year. Imagine a 2 time NBA MVP with no rings.
Here another point Kobe scored
[youtube]LgWIXQVsXjc[/youtube]
another early exit this year??another meaning last year? suns went to the western conference finals last year...

another early exit this year??another meaning last year? suns went to the western conference finals last year...

Yep that aint the finals. As a lakers fan a early exit is not making to the finals. Championship or bust. As for you blazers fan making it to the playoffs is a great accomplishment. I guarantee the lakers make it to the finals before the blazers do.

Yep that aint the finals. As a lakers fan a early exit is not making to the finals. Championship or bust. As for you blazers fan making it to the playoffs is a great accomplishment. I guarantee the lakers make it to the finals before the blazers do.
ooooooookay buddy.....lakers have like no future.....shoulda traded bynum for kidd, by the time bynum has reached expectations kobe will already be falling off.

and ps blazers have the longest streak of playoff appearances so playoffs arent that big of an accomplishment....

championship or bust, i guess laker fans are going to get early exits as long as kobe is the man

Lakers Championships - 14. Jail Blazers - 1. Consecutive playoff appearances dont mean anything if you are not winning the big one.

KOBE=MPAP
KOBE=MSP
etc etc etc

Are you seriously telling me the Lakers have that good of a record without Kobe? Granted the Suns nor Mavs would of won as much, they both would still be winning teams, especially the Suns. Without Kobe the Lakers are as bad as the Grizz. Kobe also helps his team to the playoffs by scoring tons of points... last time I checked that tends to win games. Also, his teammates do feed off him. What happens when he socres lots of points? Teammates gets lots of assists and the team WINS. Thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom