The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

The Suns don't win without Nash. Kobe won't be considered for the MVP not as a slight to his individual accomplishments but because hes only managed to lead his team to a .500 record. If the MVP meant most valuable player to his team Arenas would win by a large margin. But to most MVP means the best player on the best team....either Nash, Nowitzki, or Duncan.

ooooooookay buddy.....lakers have like no future.....shoulda traded bynum for kidd, by the time bynum has reached expectations kobe will already be falling off.

and ps blazers have the longest streak of playoff appearances so playoffs arent that big of an accomplishment....

championship or bust, i guess laker fans are going to get early exits as long as kobe is the man

bynum for kidd no thanks. The nets accepted a offer without bynum and then decided not to do it. Watch for bynum and lamar for Garnett.

The Suns don't win without Nash. Kobe won't be considered for the MVP not as a slight to his individual accomplishments but because hes only managed to lead his team to a .500 record. If the MVP meant most valuable player to his team Arenas would win by a large margin. But to most MVP means the best player on the best team....either Nash, Nowitzki, or Duncan.

Do the lakers win without kobe? You take out Kobe, Nash, and Dirk off their team and who has the better teams? The lakers will be bottom feeder of the nba if kobe wasnt there but the Suns and Mavs will still be playoff teams. So who more valuable?

Do the lakers win without kobe? You take out Kobe, Nash, and Dirk off their team and who has the better teams? The lakers will be bottom feeder of the nba if kobe wasnt there but the Suns and Mavs will still be playoff teams. So who more valuable?
that would work if the lakers even had close to the same record as suns or mavs

that would work if the lakers even had close to the same record as suns or mavs

It would of also worked if the lakers wouldnt have had at least 3 starters not injured at the same time for a month.

Only 2 starters playing makes it kinda tough.

Kobe has 3 championship how many does your boy have? Expect an early exit again this year. Imagine a 2 time NBA MVP with no rings.
Here another point Kobe scored

Dead wrong. The Lakers have two handfulls of rings, Kobe hasnt won squat since he ran the Diesel out of town:lol:. Once again, his selfishness ruins his success.

EDIT: Oh and BTW: Nash would be a 3-time MVP if he wins it this year:wink:

Are you seriously telling me the Lakers have that good of a record without Kobe? Granted the Suns nor Mavs would of won as much, they both would still be winning teams, especially the Suns. Without Kobe the Lakers are as bad as the Grizz. Kobe also helps his team to the playoffs by scoring tons of points... last time I checked that tends to win games. Also, his teammates do feed off him. What happens when he socres lots of points? Teammates gets lots of assists and the team WINS. Thats all that matters.

Need to check your stats. When Nash went out before the All-Star break, the Suns lost 9 of 11...:rolleyes2

EDIT: Also, watch a little closer when Kobe gets his 50 points. He does completly take over the game, while his team-mates stand around and watch. I dont think there is chemistry there, and I dont think his teammates enjoy watching him do it...

Right, the Lakers wouldn't win 20 games without Kobe. Sure he has his critics, even myself. But you cant deny what he's done over the last two seasons with Phil to bring the Lakers back to playing solid basketball.....WITHOUT Shaq.

Steve Nash is the best PG in the NBA, and elevates the play of ALL his team mates. He's extremely valuable. But the Suns would still be a solid team without him, as would the Mavericks without Dirk.

However SINCE the Mavericks are by far the NBA's best regular season team, with the best record and Dirk is the best player on that team. He's getting the MVP.

Though i'd give it to Arenas or Lebron.

Dead wrong. The Lakers have two handfulls of rings, Kobe hasnt won squat since he ran the Diesel out of town:lol:. Once again, his selfishness ruins his success.

EDIT: Oh and BTW: Nash would be a 3-time MVP if he wins it this year:wink:

The lakers have 14 Championship so i dont know what your talking about. The Diesel cant win without help. What has Shaq done without Penny, Kobe, or Dwade = NOTHING. Diesel ran himself out of town, he had to be the big man in town. As for ruining his success he going to go down as one of the top 3 players EVER to play the game. Pretty bad success.

The reason the Suns loss without Nash is because D'Antoine couldnt refuses to change his offensive game plan. He's a running style of coach but when your PG gets injured he need to adjust which he didnt. Its more a coach fault then Nash for the loss because look at that roster at least 2 Allstar without Nash. Those are coaches Losses.

The lakers have 14 Championship so i dont know what your talking about. The Diesel cant win without help. What has Shaq done without Penny, Kobe, or Dwade = NOTHING. Diesel ran himself out of town, he had to be the big man in town. As for ruining his success he going to go down as one of the top 3 players EVER to play the game. Pretty bad success.

The reason the Suns loss without Nash is because D'Antoine couldnt refuses to change his offensive game plan. He's a running style of coach but when your PG gets injured he need to adjust which he didnt. Its more a coach fault then Nash for the loss because look at that roster at least 2 Allstar without Nash. Those are coaches Losses.

When has Shaq played without Kobe, D-Wade or Penny?

At LSU when he was a 2-time SEC player of the year and an all-American?

When has Shaq played without Kobe, D-Wade or Penny?

At LSU when he was a 2-time SEC player of the year and an all-American?

Right after he was traded to Los Angeles. Kobe didnt start playing until 1999 and what happen they won a championship. The lakers even had a better team before kobe was playing and shaq couldnt even take them to the Western Conf Championship.

Right after he was traded to Los Angeles. Kobe didnt start playing until 1999 and what happen they won a championship. The lakers even had a better team before kobe was playing and shaq couldnt even take them to the Western Conf Championship.

Kobe has been playing on the Lakers since 1996, when Charlotte traded him there, when he was an 18 year old out of high school. Shaq arrived the same year also from Orlando.

14 Championships is exactly what I am talking about. Most without Kobe.

No, the reason the Suns lost is because the reigning MVP was injured, even though they still had 2 All-star calibur players....

Also, prior to this year, the Suns were going without Amare Stoudemire for the better part of 1-1/2 seasons..didnt stop them from going to the playoffs and being a serious contender....Nash can do it with or without All-Stars on his team...:wink:

Jordan Farmar if he plays tonight he will be the first to play in the D-League and NBA in the same night. Lets Go Lakers! beat the Queens

Back
Top Bottom