The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Bring on the SUNS.
If Ballhog Bryant plays we can take any team out of the playoffs.

Bring on the SUNS.
If Ballhog Bryant plays we can take any team out of the playoffs.
You didnt take us out last year and that was without Kurt Thomas and Amare...I dont see it being as close as it was then...That said, the Lakers and Denver are dangerous teams right now, and the whole Western conference playoffs should be great again this year....

p.s. You ready for a new avatar?

BTW, Ill probably never like Bryant, but Ive said before I respect him as the great player that he is...My respect for him went up a notch today when he said this..
Said Bryant: "Raja plays hard. I think he's a good defensive player. He tries to deny the ball in certain areas. I enjoy going against him. He has a willingness to play defense. A lot of guys put their tails between their legs and run."
Just thought Id throw that out there...

BTW, Ill probably never like Bryant, but Ive said before I respect him as the great player that he is...My respect for him went up a notch today when he said this..

Just thought Id throw that out there...

Yeah thats all nice:

Translation. Raja Bell outplayed me- AGAIN. He doesnt put up with my BS, and I have to be carefull or he'll whip my @$$ again like last year:evil:

Yeah thats all nice:

Translation. Raja Bell outplayed me- AGAIN. He doesnt put up with my BS, and I have to be carefull or he'll whip my @$$ again like last year:evil:

Yep stop him from scoring 34pts. IF Lamar would show up today the game outcome would of been different. But that lamar, here one day disappear the next. That why I have no problem trading him and bynum for garnett. Dont get hung up on reg. season games. Playoff time is soon here and the game slow down. That running style never wins a championship.

Yep stop him from scoring 34pts. IF Lamar would show up today the game outcome would of been different. But that lamar, here one day disappear the next. That why I have no problem trading him and bynum for garnett. Dont get hung up on reg. season games. Playoff time is soon here and the game slow down. That running style never wins a championship.

Yeah yeah, and if my Aunt had a pair, she would be my uncle:D

1 on 5 basketball has a much less chance of winning games than Running:wink:

1 on 5 basketball has a much less chance of winning games than Running:wink:

Hey I agree with you here Its a team effort which Kobe doesnt have. At least you acknowledge that he the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER because he is the only real player on the Lakers. Without him they are a lottery pick team.

Hey I agree with you here Its a team effort which Kobe doesnt have. At least you acknowledge that he the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER because he is the only real player on the Lakers. Without him they are a lottery pick team.

There is absolutely no doubt that he is the MVP ---of the Lakers that is:evil:. With him, they are about 10 wins above being a lottery pick.

Best thing that could happen to the Lakers is to trade Kobe for an entire new roster...which could easily be done to the right GM. You do have some nice role players, but are missing too many tools..kindve reminds me of the Phins:boohoo:

Best thing that could happen to the Lakers is to trade Kobe for an entire new roster...which could easily be done to the right GM. You do have some nice role players, but are missing too many tools..kindve reminds me of the Phins:boohoo:

Trade one of the greatest players of alltime in his prime that just stupid.
Missing 1 tool another consistent option for Kobe. Its kinda hard when you are constantly double and triple teamed. When dish it to someone else all they do is brick and play inconsistent. Even Jordan had Pippen who was a All Star player.

Trade one of the greatest players of alltime in his prime that just stupid.
Missing 1 tool another consistent option for Kobe. Its kinda hard when you are constantly double and triple teamed. When dish it to someone else all they do is brick and play inconsistent. Even Jordan had Pippen who was a All Star player.

I dont think it matters. With Jordan, Pippen was an all-star. Without Jordan, Pippen was worse than Lamar Odom.
It is Kobe against the world. You can see it written all over his face. He doesnt talk to his guys on the bench, all he does is scowl. He doesnt pump his guys up when they make a nice play, all he does is scowl.
One of the greatest who never was. Now he has spent what he had in the tank and is done for the season. Nice, Back to back to back 50+ (or was it 60?), only to barely back into the post-season. This is the world Kobe seems to bring on himself. He isnt going to do it with another star, he isnt going to do it with 2 more stars. Hell, the chip on Kobe's shoulder is bigger than Kevin Garnett.

I dont think it matters. With Jordan, Pippen was an all-star. Without Jordan, Pippen was worse than Lamar Odom.
It is Kobe against the world. You can see it written all over his face. He doesnt talk to his guys on the bench, all he does is scowl. He doesnt pump his guys up when they make a nice play, all he does is scowl.
One of the greatest who never was. Now he has spent what he had in the tank and is done for the season. Nice, Back to back to back 50+ (or was it 60?), only to barely back into the post-season. This is the world Kobe seems to bring on himself. He isnt going to do it with another star, he isnt going to do it with 2 more stars. Hell, the chip on Kobe's shoulder is bigger than Kevin Garnett.

Hey, he still has 3 championships, which is more than you can say for most of the greats of the game. It doesn't matter who else was on the team, all that matters is that he was a part of it, and a main contributor.

Back
Top Bottom