***The Official Miami Marlins Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Marlins Thread***

I forgot to share this...

They gave everyone a Jose Fernandez K card for opening day. I got it signed by him at the end of the game. Already framed it too!

Walk off Grandslam, and I got to see it live. Great game.

How are the Miami Blue Jays doing? I miss Adeiny, but most of all probably Alvarez, he'd be great in our rotation right now...

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...aling-signs-during-three-game-sweep-in-miami/

Miami just swept a three-game home series against Atlanta and afterward several Braves players and manager Fredi Gonzalez all but accused the Marlins of stealing signs.

Carroll Rogers of the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that Gonzalez changed the team’s signs five times during Wednesday’s game alone and “the Braves went so far as to look at the sculpture in left center field, wondering if there was somebody hiding in there with a camera.”

God damn the Braves are a bunch of whiny little piss-ants.

Jose Fernandez expected to require season-ending elbow surgery

UPDATE: The news just keeps getting worse. According to Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, the Marlins anticipate that Fernandez will need season-ending surgery on his right elbow. Presumably we’re talking about Tommy John surgery here.

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...d-to-be-placed-on-dl-with-undisclosed-injury/

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a bummer. As a non Marlins fan, he was the main reason I would watch them. Hopefully he comes back just as good as before.

And down goes Redmond . . . fired after 38 games with a 16-22 record.

Same record we had in 2003 when we fired Jeff Torberg and hired McKeon and made it to the World Series. Jack McKeon (still living) is 84, wonder if we give him a ring :lol:

Seriously, I wasn't really a fan of this move. Feels a bit premature . . . hopefully it's not the start of Loria dismantling the team. That guy can never be trusted.

hopefully it's not the start of Loria dismantling the team. That guy can never be trusted.

this

here's our 1st round pick who threw out the first pitch at a resent Marlins game

Parker_zpsfy9pziu7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom