**The official NBA Draft thread** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

If Joakim Noah was sitting there at #20, I wouldn't want him. That's how much I dislike him as a basketball player. Poor man's Tyson Chandler. Simply put.

High motor guy who will help off the bench, but nothing more.

If Joakim Noah was sitting there at #20, I wouldn't want him. That's how much I dislike him as a basketball player. Poor man's Tyson Chandler. Simply put.

Exactly he is nothing better than a cheerleader. But this definitely still goes with the Chicago Bulls draft history of taking players who won or played in college championships...

That's just your prediction. You never know who could turn out into what. Give em a chance.

clear.gif

That's just your prediction. You never know who could turn out into what. Give em a chance.

Uh, well, that's what these things are about.. predictions.

And here goes Acie Law now.

Noah doesn't translate to the NBA game well.

His high motor will help but the guy has bust writter all over him IMO.

Noah doesn't translate to the NBA game well.

His high motor will help but the guy has bust writter all over him IMO.

Exactly, but then we've got people who don't evaluate and have no clue. The kid's offensive game is an absolute joke. He's not a top 10 player. He's a high motor guy who will survive in this league off of that alone.

Back
Top Bottom