**The official NBA Draft thread** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

YES!!! I am so happy with that pick. The Nets needed a big guy and he is a great shot blocker. Now we can move Kristic to PF and have Kidd, Carter, Jefferson, Kristic, Williams. Sounds a lot better than Jason Collins.

Am I wrong in thinking that that was a HORRIBLE trade for the Blazers?

VERY wrong.

Frye is a perfect fit for the new blazers...and francis a good quick fix and frees up cap space to go nuts in 08' in FA (the best year for FA in a long while).

I like this from a talent standpoint, i hate this from a contract standpoint. We were due to get under the cap after the 08-09 season...thats not happening now. Dickau is a waste of space, I wanted that to be webster badly.

Now I want to see what isiah has planned as far as getting a SF because he better not trade lee and if you trade Crawford you have no SG.

The biggest plus is that frye blows and now hes gone. Kid is soft like a nice fluffy pillow.

I just don't see it.... too young and not quite ready. Joe Johnson is a stud though. I like their draft this year though.

Josh Smith is primed to have a huge year this year....

that with Joe Johnson, Law and Al Horford is enough to be right there for the #8 seed.

Don't get me wrong, i think Atlanta will be an improved team. With young players, they can only get better. I expect them to contend for a playoff spot but will finish 10th-12th in the East.

Back
Top Bottom