**The official NBA Draft thread** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

Suns trade the 24th pick (Rudy Fernandez) to Portland for Cash considerations

wtf

horrible horrible trade........im hoping francis will turn around and get traded

so bad

Have fun with the second most over paid player in the league.

I didn't like the trade. Knicks won that one.

Whats the deal with the Suns trading their pick for MONEY?

Jason Richardson to Charlotte
Golden State gets the rights to Brandon Wright

Javaris Crittenton is an awful fit for the triangle offense.

They really should have taken Rudy Fernandez, IMO.

How is Javaris an awful fit? He needs some work on his passing, but he has the size Phil covets in his PG's.

Besides, I am not convinced that this pick wasn't made at the request of another team. Perhaps Indiana needed a PG?

How is Javaris an awful fit? He needs some work on his passing, but he has the size Phil covets in his PG's.

Besides, I am not convinced that this pick wasn't made at the request of another team. Perhaps Indiana needed a PG?
I dont think hes a bad fit but the triangle doesnt use a true PG. I just think they went BPA.

For the Lakers, Javaris Crittenton makes absolutely zero sense. You're telling me that Crittenton is your ideal PG for the triangle offense? Hell no. Lakers should have taken Rudy Fernandez.

I like Crittenton, but certainly not for Phil Jackson basketball.

Did Derrick Byars murder or sexually assault someone last night?

I really don't understand this one bit.

Here's a 23-year old who can shoot the rock and defend.

For the Lakers, Javaris Crittenton makes absolutely zero sense. You're telling me that Crittenton is your ideal PG for the triangle offense? Hell no. Lakers should have taken Rudy Fernandez.

I like Crittenton, but certainly not for Phil Jackson basketball.

I agree with King! He really does not fit the Triangle

Back
Top Bottom