**The official NBA Draft thread** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

Just bring in KG or J O'Neal PLEASE. Playing wise Id prefer Garnett for obvious reasons, but Jermaine has always been one of my favorite players.

Forget Paul Gasol....

I think the Lakers should concentrate on a Jermaine Oneal trade...that would help your team immensely. Paul Gasol is worth much more than what Jermaine Oneal would cost.

For what Indiana is asking for O'Neal, I would pass. He is not worth Bynum and Odom in my opinion. They were also asking for the #19 pick as well.

That would really decimate the front line and leave the Lakers close to bare when Jermaine, undoubtedly gets hurt.

Gasol is a pipe dream, but he would be ideal for L.A.

Man, the blazers are running away with this draft. They are going to be completely stacked.

man so blazers got

oden
frye
francis
fernandez
kopppen(sp?)
mcroberts
green
nichols

players leaving.
randolph
dickau
jones

not bad not bad.......that trade was though uuuuuuuuugh

fernandez will most likely stay one more year in europe, koppen maybe even more.....the blazers have 11 spots right(not counting trade)

so on a 15 man roster so they can get 4 rookies or free agents

5 if the deal is finalized

Blazers doing a great job except for the Randolph trade which was horrible

man so blazers got

oden
frye
francis
fernandez
kopppen(sp?)
mcroberts
green
and was that dude from syracuse

players leaving.
randolph
dickau
jones

not bad not bad.......that trade was though uuuuuuuuugh

They also got Derrick Byars who is going to be one of the biggest steals from this draft IMO.

They also got Derrick Byars who is going to be one of the biggest steals from this draft IMO.
no he was part of the trade for the blazers to move up to the 30th pick

Clarification: Randolph deal not finalized
Posted by Jason Quick June 28, 2007 20:22PM
Categories: Draft news

I have just been informed that the trade involving Zach Randolph going to the New York Knicks has NOT been finalized. As of right now, the deal is only a proposed trade.

Confirmation of the deal could be finalized in as soon as three hours, but it could also be nixed.

The proposed deal is the same as was reported earlier: Randolph, Freddie Jones and Dan Dickau to New York for point guard Steve Francis and forward Channing Frye.

If, or when, the deal is finalized, I will update.

- Jason Quick

yeah portland still looks loaded despite the randolph deal.

The player youre missing is Demitris Nichols from Cuse.

And in 3 minutes youre going to be phin-dollar broke :)

So who thinks LA took Crittenton to use as trade bait for Indiana or Minnesota?

Back
Top Bottom