**The official NBA Draft thread** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

I will go on record on this day....

6/29/07.....

Corey Brewer will be the ROY.

Greg Oden will average 11 ppg 10 rpd and 2 BPG....but finish second to Corey Brewer's 15 ppg 5 rpg.....
im thinking either corey brewer or kevin durant

imo durant will win ROY

but the best player overall for there careers will be oden

im thinking either corey brewer or kevin durant

imo durant will win ROY

but the best player overall for there careers will be oden

I agree that Durant will win rookie of the year.
Durant has best career and Oden is close behind.
Brewer will show up and play great tho

Durant wont win ROY. He reminds me of KG in physical size. Of course KG didn't start right away so maybe there is hope Durant. KG didn't come on till his second year. We will see though.

You know I hope Minny gets Artest now.

PG-Foye (not even is true position)
SG-Brewer
SF-Artest
PF-KG
C-Blount (blah)

IMO thats a great defensive team.

well somehow the blazers got james jones, looks like he will be the starter at SF........and nichols was traded

WOW, looks like blazerrs have another deal to get that small forward we need...just need the knick one to be announced first? GM kevin pritchard said rudy fernandez is part of the deal :(..i like rudy so this better be a good trade

rashard lewis anyone????

so according to the LA Times, Crittenton was drafted for depth and is familiar with the Triangle offense since he ran it for 4yrs in High school

section thats brutal! oden averaging a double double and not even getting ROY??? i think if its a close race that either durant or oden will get it because of the hype

it happened to Alonzo Mourning.

In this case....Brewer is setup to score a ton on that team....while Oden is going to be asked to do alot of dirty work.

Looks like I'll be rooting for the T'wolves. :D

Back
Top Bottom