**The official NBA Draft thread** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**The official NBA Draft thread**

no he was part of the trade for the blazers to move up to the 30th pick

Clarification: Randolph deal not finalized
Posted by Jason Quick June 28, 2007 20:22PM
Categories: Draft news

I have just been informed that the trade involving Zach Randolph going to the New York Knicks has NOT been finalized. As of right now, the deal is only a proposed trade.

Confirmation of the deal could be finalized in as soon as three hours, but it could also be nixed.

The proposed deal is the same as was reported earlier: Randolph, Freddie Jones and Dan Dickau to New York for point guard Steve Francis and forward Channing Frye.

If, or when, the deal is finalized, I will update.

- Jason Quick
It was at 8:22PM.

Since then: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/...000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/nb...lt=AoxjRgrteChBxvDIcueQYOG8vLYF?urn=nba,37854

DJ Strawberry!!! Dude is an awesome defender, the closest I saw to being Corey Brewer's peer.

its not finalized yet..........there is still hope!!

ps i will double or nothing your bet on this trade....when i get more money ill pay whatever else i owe you
If you wanna lose more phin dollars im game...look portland had a great day but you got pwned by isiah and thats saying something :tongue:

I say Odom, The Albatross (Kwame) and Crittenton for Jermaine and cap space?

IF this happened, I would be ok with Jermaine. Anything to take Kwame off this roster. Re-sign Mihm, start Bynum and hope that the youngsters continue to blossom (Farmar, Turiaf, Bynum).

PG: Jordan Farmar, Greece dude
SG; Kobe Bryant. Mo Evans
SF: Vladimir Radmanovich, Luke Walton
PF: Jermaine O'Neal, Ronny Turiaf
C: Andrew Bynum, Chris Mihm, Marc Gasol

I could live with that. The question is, can Kobe? I would assume he would still want out. If so, you might as well, scrap the JO trade and completely rebuild around Bynum.

pritchard is a draft genious

not the best on trades....his trades so far

portland trades
steve blake
ha sueng-jin(bring him back to portland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
and brian skinner

and portland recieves
jamaal magloire

that was hideous

and now this one

:shakeno:

I will go on record on this day....

6/29/07.....

Corey Brewer will be the ROY.

Greg Oden will average 11 ppg 10 rpd and 2 BPG....but finish second to Corey Brewer's 15 ppg 5 rpg.....

Portland, But the Wolves did get a couple of Gators!!!

No Portland had the best draft followed by Seattle even tho I question them taking Green

Back
Top Bottom