The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

I am Bane

BAKLAVA
Reaction score
so pumped... lets do it.... any information you have on OTAs or with the players and organization within... post here!!!

any thoughts, convo, discussion of what going on in camp... bring it here!!!

will be easy and great for people to be able to read through in one thread!!!

SO PUMPED!!!

What time does it start?

Side note: you know there will be 20 other OTA related threads made today, but I applaud your effort!

What time does it start?

Side note: you know there will be 20 other OTA related threads made today, but I applaud your effort!

yeah... I trying to keep it all in one, easier to read especially for those coming back from work to scan through!!! lots of info hopefully throughout the days!!! I'm pumped should be fun... good position battles and youth to see what they are bringing!!! can players show consistency too, like Parker!!!

Typically when someone starts one like this, most keep it in the same thread...at least they did for the rookie mini camp...

I was considering starting an unofficial OTA thread...

Also you know you are hard up for Dolphins news when you stop playing Witcher long enough to follow a twitter feed

Can't remember who had the dedication last year to put all the tweets in a thread and kept it updated. I wanna say mnphinfan.?

Ostriches
Treasure
Analingus

That's what we're talking about, right? One of my favorite subjects. I'll start.

[video=youtube;d4KG88vphYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KG88vphYI[/video]

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 4m4 minutes ago
Dolphins have 16 OL and 16 DBs on the roster. You think they're searching?

-Gonna be some heated battles!

When do the practices open to the public start by the way ? Just to be ready ?

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 13s14 seconds ago
Branden Albert (knee) and Don Jones (shoulder) #Dolphins players out for OTAs

Dolphins in practice gear!!!!!

CF8THFQW8AAB9A8.jpg

CF8TYqEWEAASk97.jpg

Taylor is working as 1st team CB

Chris McCain working as 1st team SLB

Who did the threads last year where we compiled all of the tweets that were Dolphins practice related? Loved those..

CF8V5e8WAAAuoss.jpg

Warming up and stuff...

Back
Top Bottom