The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

shocked that dallas thomas STILL blows...let's give him 5 more years to see if he ever figures it out :bobdole:

better watch those slant routes vs press and straight up off coverage with parker

As in they are going to run them alot(Successfully) or as in those have potential to be disastrous (INTs etc)?

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12s12 seconds ago
Josh Freeman throws a 14-yard pass 13 yards. Bounces in front of open receiver. Seen that on TV and it is just as ugly live.

LOL

Wide receiver Rishard Matthews is also on the field and working out with the team today.
Per Andrew Abramson

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 6m6 minutes ago
Saw Dallas Thomas get put on the ground by Jordan Phillips. Very interesting.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 8m8 minutes ago
Dallas Thomas being Dallas Thomas.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 8m8 minutes ago
Earl Mitchell just destroyed Dallas Thomas.

Jamil Douglas, please son, I beg of you. Please be decent.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 29s30 seconds ago
LT James & LG Turner just did nice job blocking vs. Suh & Wake. I'll give credit where due.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 8s9 seconds ago
#Dolphins first-round pick DeVante Parker made plays in rookie camp, and he's making plays early vs. full team in OTAs. Good sign for Miami.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 22s22 seconds ago
DeVante Parker is a mismatch nightmare out here.

Hard not to get your hopes up for Parker even though its so early on

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 29s30 seconds ago
LT James & LG Turner just did nice job blocking vs. Suh & Wake. I'll give credit where due.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 8s9 seconds ago
#Dolphins first-round pick DeVante Parker made plays in rookie camp, and he's making plays early vs. full team in OTAs. Good sign for Miami.

Hard not to get your hopes up for Parker even though its so early on

I am right there with you man seems to just make catches and seems to stick out every practice so far.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago

Stop! Just stop! I can't take the excitement!

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 2m2 minutes ago
LT Jeff Linkenbach working with 1st team during blocking drill

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 2m2 minutes ago

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
LaRon Byrd is putting together a nice practice. Back to back catches.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 3m3 minutes ago

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 3m3 minutes ago
DeVante Parker catching balls vs. Brent Grimes tells me something. The guy doesn't drop passes. Eager to see him in live action.

As in they are going to run them alot(Successfully) or as in those have potential to be disastrous (INTs etc)?

site adjustments relative to coverage played means yeah they are gonna run them a lot...down and distance too...there's potential for ints there although maybe tanny will just throw it high and let him go get them or they drop incomplete...on college tape guys drove on parkers quick in cutters...maybe some of that was wr route technique also needing work or qb staring it down in his drop even

although it sounds like he's straight killing it out there overall...even if it is an underwear setting

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 37s37 seconds ago
WRs winning vs. DBs so far.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 6m6 minutes ago
Saw Dallas Thomas get put on the ground by Jordan Phillips. Very interesting.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 8m8 minutes ago
Dallas Thomas being Dallas Thomas.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 8m8 minutes ago
Earl Mitchell just destroyed Dallas Thomas.

This is good. Maybe he'll get the hook early instead of going into training camp as the starter. The faster they sit him down the less time we waste on the guy.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins K Caleb Sturgis misses his first practice FG of the year from 41 yards. It was wide right.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 41s42 seconds ago
#Dolphins DB Michael Thomas in the nickel with good coverage on WR Greg Jennings for an incompletion in team drills.

Nice to see Thomas back (the right Thomas that is)

Back
Top Bottom