The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

Reading these updates....I'm jumping the gun a bit but....going to be very difficult which 5 or 6 WRs to keep on the 53.

Thinking the same thing Hazel is going to be a tough cut- if it comes down to him or Rishard think Rishard gets his wish granted especially since he will be a free agent.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 55s55 seconds ago
Similar to scouting report from college, #Dolphins rookie WR DeVante Parker is turning some of Ryan Tannehill's off throws into completions.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m2 minutes ago
DeVante Parker is beating Brent Grimes consistently. Last ball Grines called for PI and Parker still made the catch on incut.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 4m4 minutes ago
Grimes DPI's Parker, who STILL makes the catch with inside position. Not a good day for Brent.

Cell Manipulator ‏@ChefLuck74 1m1 minute ago
Just waiting to laugh at miko's irrational tweets to @AdamHBeasley

LOL

Hopefully this isn't a bad sign that Grimes is slowing down. We certainly can't afford that.

it's only one day but reading this i sure hope father time hasnt caught up with brent grimes...something to watch for in camp and preseason...or maybe parkers just that filthy out the gate...

Maybe Grimes lost a step?

Big physical receivers are a mismatch nightmare for grimes. I hope Coyle makes the appropriate adjustments come game day.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
That moment when Ryan Tannehill trips on play-action fake and the knee gives out. Collective gasp. Seems OK.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 2m2 minutes ago
DE Terrence Fede woulda had sack on QB Matt Moore on that play. Fede beat LT Jason Fox.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m2 minutes ago
Tony Lippett picks off a broken play throw from Ryan Tannehill, which Jordan Cameron half butt cheeked.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 2m2 minutes ago
#Dolphins DT Ndamukong Suh jumps offsides in team drills. It's his only bad play so far today.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill just took a scary fall as he tried to plant. He seems OK.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 3m3 minutes ago
Suh vs. Thomas weird battle. Two offsides on Suh, one false start on Thomas.

crappy pockets again...doesnt matter what the setting...i sure hope if we go thru all these otas and mini camp the problems persist that the team makes a go at evan mathis...dont let something like this ruin us

could be a lot of things. could be a veteran taking things easy on first day. or shaking off some rust. or being 5 inches smaller.

If I recall he had some bad days early last year also..so will have to see but most concerns/questions about - OL, LB and CB I would think.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
Dieke and Ray Drew combine for another would-be sack of Josh Freeman.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m1 minute ago
QBs seem to be taking lots of sacks today. Lots of sacks.

Emmanuel Dieke beats the 3rd team RT for a would be sack of Josh Freeman.

Dallas Thomas going second team LG now. Did he lose chance to start in first OTA practice? No, but that time is coming.

I don't like to focus too much on trench play without pads. But the #Dolphins' offensive lines are not providing a lot of clean pockets.

Coach Benton has his work cut out for him. Sounds like the OL is getting owned early on.

We need Albert back at full strength week one and one of these guards to step the **** up in a big way... Tanne is eventually going to get injured taking the kind of punishment he's been on the receiving end of since hes started in the NFL. The fact that he hasn't shows the dudes toughness.

If I recall he had some bad days early last year also..so will have to see but most concerns/questions about - OL, LB and CB I would think.

yeah, i agree. OL getting manhandled today. nothing on the LB's, which is to be expected in a no contact setting. WR winning so far. we're gonna have to survive at those positions.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
Dieke and Ray Drew combine for another would-be sack of Josh Freeman.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m1 minute ago
QBs seem to be taking lots of sacks today. Lots of sacks.

Emmanuel Dieke beats the 3rd team RT for a would be sack of Josh Freeman.

Dallas Thomas going second team LG now. Did he lose chance to start in first OTA practice? No, but that time is coming.

I don't like to focus too much on trench play without pads. But the #Dolphins' offensive lines are not providing a lot of clean pockets.

Coach Benton has his work cut out for him. Sounds like the OL is getting owned early on.

OL clearly still the weakest unit on the team...smh.

crappy pockets again...doesnt matter what the setting...i sure hope if we go thru all these otas and mini camp the problems persist that the team makes a go at evan mathis...dont let something like this ruin us

Said it in the other thread Hoops will they continue to be stubborn here? At what point does someone say enough is enough. I know its early but this problem did not just start.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 2m2 minutes ago
Good OTA so far. Offense has had bright spots. DL are grown men. Backup OL needs lotsa work. Starting OL decent.

Injuries happen and we must address this.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 41s41 seconds ago
If Landry and Parker get the most usage this year, the Dolphins might have the lowest drop rate in the league. They catch everything.

Back
Top Bottom