The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 41s41 seconds ago
If Landry and Parker get the most usage this year, the Dolphins might have the lowest drop rate in the league. They catch everything.

Greg Jennings doesn't drop much either. Would be a big change from early on last year when we were leading the NFL in drops with 19 through the first 5 games or something like that.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 41s41 seconds ago
If Landry and Parker get the most usage this year, the Dolphins might have the lowest drop rate in the league. They catch everything.

:hump:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 14s15 seconds ago
Looks like Brent Grimes has been pulled from the third 11-on-11s.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 16s16 seconds ago
Looks like Jelani Jenkins and Brent Grimes have been shut down. Will Davis and Jordan Tripp have replaced them.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 16s16 seconds ago
#Dolphins LB Jordan Tripp is getting a look on the first team.

This has me intrigued... Who would he replace?

EDIT:
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 59s60 seconds ago
Looks like Jelani Jenkins and Brent Grimes have been shut down. Will Davis and Jordan Tripp have replaced them.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 6m6 minutes ago
Saw Dallas Thomas get put on the ground by Jordan Phillips. Very interesting.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 8m8 minutes ago
Dallas Thomas being Dallas Thomas.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 8m8 minutes ago
Earl Mitchell just destroyed Dallas Thomas.

Putting Dallas Thomas on the ground is a rite of passage for all NFL defensive linemen.

Got a bad feeling Sturgis will miss his fair share of extra points this year...might cost us a few games.

There is no reason why they can't find competition for him. The guy is missing 41 yarders with no one in his face...

I haven't seen one tweet on Ajayi today... He's practicing right?

Nobody pays attention to the RBs in OTA. What they do here doesn't matter until the pads come on. Anybody could run the ball effectively with no hitting allowed.

Maybe Grimes lost a step?

Not to far fetched, but I'm guessing its more likely a combination of the matchup (5' 9" vs 6' 3" and the fact that the kid is probably as good as advertised.

Grimes may be listed at 5' 10" but that dude is lucky if he's 5' 7" in heels.

I got a gut feeling that Grimes sucks this year and it will be a bad scene with Miko and the fans. You know Karma hates her right now.

I think it will be a bad season for him.

Shocked LG is an issue. LOL.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 13m13 minutes ago
DeVante Parker catches a pass out of the slot. Miami has consistently moved all 3 receivers all practice. That's been Joe Philbin's dream.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 11m11 minutes ago
Rookie LG Jamil Douglas back with 1st team

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 9m9 minutes ago
Really like what I'm seeing from Kelvin Sheppard today. He's active.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 9m9 minutes ago
Another sack of Matt Moore. 2nd OL struggling.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 8m8 minutes ago
#Dolphins QB Josh Freeman misses another easy throw. Accuracy today is an issue for him.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 8m8 minutes ago
Josh Freeman on the out cut. Juuust a bit outside. (Bob Ueker voice.)

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 8m8 minutes ago
LBs Jordan Tripp & Kelvin Sheppard got extended looks with 1st team today. So did LG Jamil Douglas.

If I were grimes, I wouldn't go crazy at OTA's either.

that may be it too said he was trying to loosen up a tight hammy also at points..i hope so...if he plays poorly for us that's a big problem cause the boundary pickins are slim

still sounds like oline and lack of depth is the major issue...they are getting plenty of warning...dallas thomas can't even hold down the 1st team left guard gig in a shirt and shorts setting for a day...fml...i'm sure they would prefer douglas win that job anyways

I got a gut feeling that Grimes sucks this year and it will be a bad scene with Miko and the fans. You know Karma hates her right now.

I think it will be a bad season for him.

Shocked LG is an issue. LOL.

Bold prediction after all these OTA reports. :rolleyes:

I think he will be fine but we need these young guys to step up. We cannot rely solely on Grimes this year!

Back
Top Bottom