The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

I can see it now:

Reporter: "Are you concerned that Sturgis is out?"

Philbin: "No, we have the utmost confidence in him."

The rest of the humans, animals and even microbes in the universe stare at him and in unison shout, "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!?!"

This is why joe will be fired in a year

The #Dolphins will host their final OTAs that are open to media tomorrow. I will live tweet from practice. So check.
@JamesWalkerNFL

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Not gonna lie I wish Omar was going to be at practice today to update us. Hope the other guys step up!

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Not gonna lie I wish Omar was going to be at practice today to update us. Hope the other guys step up!

Why Marley? Will get updates no worry.

Good morning guys.... rain and thunder storms today... so no work for me. i got my coffee and am erlaxing with some tunes... ready for OTA today!!!

This is why joe will be fired in a year

I get the Stugis frustration, trust me, But what do you want the guy to say? Seariously?

I am rooting for both Philbin and Sturgis to have the best years if their careers. Best thing For our franchise is development and improvement of players and coaches, and I will ways root for that.

Just don't get bagging on coach for backing players on the team. Every coach backs his players in front of media, as he should.

CB Will Davis (knee) moving well. He could grab playing time with good camps. Jamar Taylor not set as starter @crisperk

K Caleb Sturgis on field but not kicking. Can't detect limp in left (non-kicking) leg but bruise is there.@crisperk

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 10m10 minutes ago
Still impressed w/safety collection of R. Jones, Delmas, Thomas, Aikens, D. Jones. J Kovacs. 2nd most talent behind DL.

GREAT TO HEAR!! I saw this group as a big question mark but apparently they are showing up!

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens · 8m8 minutes ago
Linebackers at the goal line are Jenkins, Misi, Sheppard, & McCain #Dolphins

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens · 9m9 minutes ago
#Dolphins defense working on goal line drills. The d-line features Suh, Mitchell, Shelby, Phillips, & Johnson. Big bodies up front

interesting McCain is in a goal line situation

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens · 8m8 minutes ago
Linebackers at the goal line are Jenkins, Misi, Sheppard, & McCain #Dolphins

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens · 9m9 minutes ago
#Dolphins defense working on goal line drills. The d-line features Suh, Mitchell, Shelby, Phillips, & Johnson. Big bodies up front

interesting McCain is in a goal line situation

McCain is a good blitzer

Back
Top Bottom