the OFFICIAL *pick a word that doesnt fit thread* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the OFFICIAL *pick a word that doesnt fit thread*

run34run

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok lets play a game...pick a word in the following list that doesnt fit...

Lombardi
Parcells
Shula
Wannstedt

7 Points if you can guess which one doesnt fit in there...

too easy? ok heres another one...

Unitas
Montana
Marino
Fiedler

7 points for this one too...

ok how bout this one...

Colts
Patriots
Chiefs
Dolphins

10 points if u can guess that one...

I guess the moral of the story is ...

Wannstedt + Fiedler = no playoffs AGAIN

Originally posted by run34run

I guess the moral of the story is ...

This Defense = no playoffs AGAIN

There you go, now you don't sound as oblvious to the facts.

heres another one...

Unitas
Montana
Marino
Fiedler

Ooh! I got it -- Marino because he is the only one certain to never have a Super Bowl ring! :couch:

Seriously, your conclusion is quite suspect. Both Fiedler and Wanny have a 50% getting to the playoffs success rate with the Dolphins. There are actually a lot of coaches and QBs who can't claim anything nearly that good. For instance, Brian Griese has a 25% rate, and he didn't even play in that game...

Re: Re: the OFFICIAL *pick a word that doesnt fit thread*

Originally posted by Stamos

There you go, now you don't sound as oblvious to the facts.

well, in your opinion, i still sound oblivious to the facts cuz i didnt change what i wrote...you just, in your opinion, enlightened me...so i guess you should have stated .. "there you go, now your enlightened" ...

so i will say , "now your enlightened"...

our D did play horrible last week, but throughout the season its been a consistent dose of getting outcoached and outplayed at the qarterback position...thats just my opinion, but thats how i see it... but i do agree with you that our D folded last week...

Wade Smith
Jamie Nails
Tim Ruddy
Todd Perry
Todd Wade
All of the above

Which does not belong?

how bout?

dave wannstedt
norv turner
jim bates
all of the above

which doesnt belong?

or how bout

to flip it a little bit...which never showed up...

dave wannstedt turning out to be a good coach
jay fiedler being the QB of the future for the dolphins
norv turner play calling genius
first downs when we needed them
all of the above

not

not spamming nothing...im a huge fin fan and i can have my opinions...(im a die hard sox fan too by the way, damn i hope we get arod)...i feel like i pay their paychecks by buying all their merchandise and all that, and they let me down, so i have a right to vent...i help pay their damn paychecks

OK point taken. It looks grim for the arod deal :-(

But we really improved the team big time, I can feel the World Series win.

i love

i tell u what though, i love theo epstein and john henry and larry luchino, they make a great team, and they mean business...we havnt had management like this ever...dan duquette wasnt what i hoped, but theo and co. sure look like theyre gonna finally bring a series victory to beantown...i cant wait to go to fenway this season...i went to yankee stadium in july to see pedro against mike mussina, but the yanks won in the bottom of the 9th...great game though....but the a-rod deal doesnt look like its gonna go through.... what have u heard about it lately?

That it is pretty much dead, the sox don't want to talk any more is what lucc said, but hart wants to still try and get a deal done. But it looks like it's not going to happen.

Yea they are great management, they really got what we needed this off season.

Your lucky to go to that game. I am gonna get tix to the yanks and sox in fenway as soon as tix go on sale. I hope to attend around 10 games this yearl.

espn

espn reporting that a-rods agent says talks are still ongoing...the "deadline" was just a deadline set that said the red sox couldnt negotiate with a-rod directly...they can still negotiate a deal from what i understand, its just going to happen "under the table" so to speak...i think a-rod will end up in boston in the next week or so

Re: how bout?

dave wannstedt
norv turner
jim bates
all of the above

which doesnt belong?

u forgot some..

dave wannstedt
norv turner
jim bates
KEITH ARMSTRONG