The Official Roy Williams Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Roy Williams Thread

mark my words right now. stupidist move by Jerry J in history. This team is in dissarray. Williams wants the ball. How is he going to get it with the other ego on the other side and there QB has a broken finger. Pacman symbolises the crap happening within.

then to find out they give a 1st, 3rd, and 6th. WOW! JJ is a loser.

mark my words right now. stupidist move by Jerry J in history. This team is in dissarray. Williams wants the ball. How is he going to get it with the other ego on the other side and there QB has a broken finger. Pacman symbolises the crap happening within.

then to find out they give a 1st, 3rd, and 6th. WOW! JJ is a loser.

Hmm probably a late 1st, a late third for a good young receiver. Hell do it.
i respect that he wants to win even if he is a boob sometimes.

does anyone know if it is too late to trade... But i really dont think that BP will trade as much as we think he will

I hate to be on that team l 2 egos at rec and no one to get them the ball.This ought to be fun to watch the next few weeks

Hey Asics. Who is the babe in your avitar? If its your girlfriend "I hate you":lol:

I never get tired of looking at this picture:

804854-1.jpg

Owens and Williams.

That is a pretty formidable pair of wideouts. Will be a DB's nightmare

Anyone who'd want the Dolphins to trade a first rounder, conditional or not, for Williams is out of their mind.

welll.. TOO LATE.. roy has gone to thew cowboys for a 1st, 3rd and 6th!!! thats ridiculous.. parcells would have never given those picks to the lions...

WOW....Lions certainly got a good deal.

I hope all those who were proposing offering the Lions complete crap in hopes of acquiring Roy take notice.

Dallas gets Roy

Dallas pull the trigger getting WR Roy Williams. Dallas gives Detroit 1st, 3rd and 6th round picks. detroit gives Dallas Roy and 2009 7th round pick. WAY to much for us to give.

Back
Top Bottom