The Official Roy Williams Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Roy Williams Thread

I would have given up one of our 2nds and a 3rd this year as well as a 2nd next year.

1) there was already 10 other threads about this
2) kindly direct non-dolphins talk to the "general NFL" forum.

:)

mark my words right now. stupidist move by Jerry J in history. This team is in dissarray. Williams wants the ball. How is he going to get it with the other ego on the other side and there QB has a broken finger. Pacman symbolises the crap happening within.

then to find out they give a 1st, 3rd, and 6th. WOW! JJ is a loser.

:lol: Dallas got the 6th pick when Pacman got suspended!:lol:

Maybe then TO will be the one wanting to be traded and we can swoop in and grab him :D

:lol:

prod3yv1-1.jpg
prod4zk3-1.jpg

what's sad is we weren't even in the running to try to get him...wow

Don't see how it's sad man. Giving up a 1st round pick, which for the Phins will be Top 15, doesn't make sense.

Dallas' pick will probably be late 20s and while you probably don't want to part with that pick, they're built to win now, which is the point in playing football.

Winning

Good trade by Dallas. Terrell Owens is 34 years old and has been on the decline yet playing at a very high level still but he's not the same Terrell Owens' we used to see like on his first season with Philly.

1st round pick will likely be on the late 20's maybe 30-31 for a great receiver that has never had a real quarterback to throw him the ball (Chris Chambers, are you reading this?).

With a healthy Tony Romo and all those weapons in Dallas, Roy Williams will be better than ever and possibly be a top 3 receiver in this league.

Good trade by Dallas. Terrell Owens is 34 years old and has been on the decline yet playing at a very high level still but he's not the same Terrell Owens' we used to see like on his first season with Philly.

He was pretty damn good in San Francisco too with Jeff Garcia.

That is one scary lineup there. Don't see TO and Roy Williams getting along if they don't win a ton of games. I agree, way too much to give up for one player who isn't a top 10 WR in the NFL. Detroit made a great deal keeping Calvin who is much more of a threat than RW. Good for them, their franchise has been in disarray for a long time.

Way too much for Roy. They must really want to put all thier chips in on this year to win it all. With Romo and Pacman out, they felt the pressure to make a move.

I wouldn't want to be in Dallas if they miss the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom