The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread

What and miss the possible back-to-back?I think not.Lol.Hopefully the Spurs can cure the shooting woes.We'll need some better offense....Maybe this man can once again be a vital piece to the puzzle...He finally signed...

Link

Brent Barry is returning to the San Antonio Spurs after re-signing with the team that traded him a month ago to the Seattle SuperSonics.

Barry re-signed with the Spurs on Monday, just in time for another playoff run by the defending NBA champions.

you guys proud of this quote -

Riley called his four-day scouting trip through the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament, "very productive."

Among those he viewed during his stops at Omaha, Neb., Little Rock, Ark., Anaheim, Calif., and Raleigh, N.C., were Kansas State forward Michael Beasley, Memphis guard Derrick Rose, Stanford center Brook Lopez, UCLA forward Kevin Love and North Carolina guard Ty Lawson.

"I don't know if there's a Tim Duncan in there," he said of this year's draft class. "But there's a lot of very, very good players and they're not just the people who are projected to be in the first five."

Despite seeing virtually every top prospect personally these past two weeks, Riley said he is particularly intrigued about upcoming matchups pairing elite prospects.

What and miss the possible back-to-back?I think not.Lol.Hopefully the Spurs can cure the shooting woes.We'll need some better offense....Maybe this man can once again be a vital piece to the puzzle...He finally signed...

Link

wont help. What up dre. Love your women pics at the caulks.

wont help. What up dre. Love your women pics at the caulks.

Ahh so youre one of the lurkers then huh?Lol...Lakers seem to want that #1 seed pretty bad.

Might be Kobes year for MVP,but the championship...:err:He aint ready for that yet.:shakeno:;)

Spurs need to put it all into perspective.Time for the first back-to-back for this franchise brah.

SPAM starting a little late this year.Good win tonight....Finley looked good tonight.I guess he could hear Barry breathing behind him worrying about his minutes.

Didnt gain any ground on NO with the win last night,but the Lakers lost so it did do us some good.

Spurs vs. Nuggets pics...Mar 7/08

Things didnt go our way,but hell cant win em all.The first half was Spurs b-ball,the second seemed like rest your starters and lose time....Nice to actually still be 2nd in the west after 2 straight loses(At the time).Time to amp it up again.

Shoot around was more fun to watch than the end of the game.Gino cans threes like free throws....Denver fans seemed like they thought they just won the championship...Its all good,paybacks a *****,*******!

Back
Top Bottom