The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs Offseason and 2007-2008 Thread

Hey Dre....I will probably stop by Kellys for the draft. I have been helping my brother out at his new sport's bar called Rhino's. It is on the Northwest corner of Barnes and Powers...just down the street from Sky Sox stadium. I am definitely going to be at Mile High for Phins-Broncos. I was there the last time they come into town....it was a December game and really cold in the 2nd half. I saw Tony and a couple other guys from Kellys at the game. I am going to see if I can get a ticket from a friend of mine in Denver. I am not sure when individual tickets come out for Bronco games, but I will have to check the Broncos web site.

Hey Dre....I will probably stop by Kellys for the draft. I have been helping my brother out at his new sport's bar called Rhino's. It is on the Northwest corner of Barnes and Powers...just down the street from Sky Sox stadium. I am definitely going to be at Mile High for Phins-Broncos. I was there the last time they come into town....it was a December game and really cold in the 2nd half. I saw Tony and a couple other guys from Kellys at the game. I am going to see if I can get a ticket from a friend of mine in Denver. I am not sure when individual tickets come out for Bronco games, but I will have to check the Broncos web site.

Cool,I'll see you at the bar.:up: I forgot to mention that I hung out at Mo Cheeks (6ers coach) dads house in NO,in 02',down for the Superbowl that year..Really cool guy.Dont know if hes still there..

No doubt we'll have a big ole' tailgate at the Fins-Donkeys game..It'll be fun.

Your bros bar isnt far from my house,(matter of fact just a few miles),and Im sure Ive seen the sign to that bar just passin' by.I'll be sure to stop in sometime.

Wow, the Suns kind of gave them that game!!! What a huge 3 pointer by Duncan!!!

Wow, the Suns kind of gave them that game!!! What a huge 3 pointer by Duncan!!!

Link

Well they should compete better and not "give away" games :lol:Thats the difference between a champion and a contender.You must close out games...This ones on Timothy F Duncan.:up:

Give the MVP to Kobe

Praise Kevin Garnett for his turnaround of the Celtics

But watch and admire Tim Duncan, the best player in the league.

Video: Award Presentation | Manu's Top 10

okpq4z-1.jpg

Link

NEW YORK, April 21, 2008 – Manu Ginobili of the San Antonio Spurs is the winner of the NBA Sixth Man Award presented by Kia Motors as the league’s best player in a reserve role for the 2007-08 season, the NBA announced today.

Ginobili received 615 out of a possible 620 points, including 123 of a possible 124 first-place votes, from a panel of 124 sportswriters and broadcasters throughout the United States and Canada. Leandro Barbosa of the Phoenix Suns finished second with 283 points and Jason Terry of the Dallas Mavericks finished third with 44 points.

In order to be eligible for this award, players had to have come off the bench in more games than they started. Players were awarded five points for each first-place vote, three points for each second-place vote and one point for each third-place vote.

As part of its support of the NBA Sixth Man Award, Kia Motors will donate a brand-new 2009 Kia Borrego seven-passenger SUV on behalf of Ginobili to Roy Maas’ Youth Alternatives of San Antonio which is committed to caring for children in crisis. Each winner of the four year-end awards presented by Kia Motors will receive a Borrego on behalf of the player’s charity of choice.

20gobh3-1.gif

What a crock of S***. Everyone knows he should be starting.

What a crock of S***. Everyone knows he should be starting.

That's not his role on the team. He is the spark off the bench. Could he start ... absolutely! But that's not in Pop's plans.

:sidelol:

The things people say about teams that aren't their own.

Geez

I guess the gameplan is to let him sit the first 5 min of each half and let him play the rest of game. He's just a starter who comes off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom