**** The Official SEAN SMITH Thread **** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** The Official SEAN SMITH Thread ****

we now have our CB tandem for years- I love those pics....i really wish we would get Barden in the 3rd

He and Vontae appeared on more than a couple of FH wish lists. I'm pleased with how we shored up the secondary, hope all the more after today that Wake is the real deal and am concerned about us being a Ferguson injury, or fatigue-factor away from an NT fiasco.
I agree, but I have read or watched more than a couple sites report that the NT depth in this draft is weak. We are going to have to draft a DT and convert him.

Question- Does this guy use his size to his advantage? As in, does he manhandle receivers?

I absolutely LOVED the pick, as you can probably tell by my sig!

And the best part is, I would have been ecstatic to get him in the 1st. But to get him in the 2nd at 61 is amazing. Especially after moving back and gaining a 5th rounder in the process.

I'm not gonna lie, I jumped up and ran around my house like a little girl when I saw we picked him! Neccesary? You be the judge. ;)

What a great day!!!

GREAT DAY!!

Another positive: Not stoping...

I remember a well respected and very wise person once explained to me that, the difference between a wise person and a wise a** is not measured by ones distance from a mirror, but it is defined by the direction of ones vision. jhortondj2

Back
Top Bottom