the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official stanford vs usc game thread ie luck vs barkley...

I want to see tighter windows for Luck to throw into. I think they are huge.

I was talking about Barkley on his throw to Ellison. I agree with Luck.

Hoops, your boy McNeal is running tough. Looks good.

i think mcneal can split some carries as a pro...20 carry back no...but i think he's got some talent and he's tough for his size...late round pick...i didn't know he was a jr though

owusu is garbage

i think mcneal can split some carries as a pro...20 carry back no...but i think he's got some talent and he's tough for his size...late round pick...i didn't know he was a jr though

owusu is garbage

Yeah McNeal is a tought little runner. Maybe a Sproles type player at the next level, although he's had some fumble issues which has had him in and out of the running back rotation this year.

I don't have a horse in this race, but the officiating is horrible in this game.

i tell ya what...martin the left tackle is struggling in pass pro for stanford...

i tell ya what...martin the left tackle is struggling in pass pro for stanford...

Yeah, I'm sure Stanford is about to go to more PA. USC is really loading the box against Stanford, especially in the early downs.

bad decision there by barkley...lb reads his eyes and undercuts it...luck is gonna make em pay

Back
Top Bottom