***The Official Start Tua Week 1 Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Start Tua Week 1 Thread***

It dont really matter if he start week one or week 10. He going start this yr. It his team. I give Fitzpatrick credit for last yr but I gave mat moore credit in 2011 too.. all these qb are young in afc east. None of them are great. So it good time start Tua if he health..

The good time build offense around young qb strength and talent.. the bad team try make qb play thier system..

You don't play him just for the sake of playing him, but if the hip is cleared, he comes out of training camp as the top qb and seems to have a grasp on the offense I see no point in not playing him.

I'm kinda thinking I would like to see how he is doing in practice and then in preseason games if he gets in first. But hey, it's only the QB position so what could possibly go wrong? Easy to find another serviceable one that shouldn't take more than 20 years.

I dont see that as some super official report. We'll see

I'm ready to see him throw some balls in aqua and orange. If he's ready, he's ready

It dont really matter if he start week one or week 10. He going start this yr. It his team. I give Fitzpatrick credit for last yr but I gave mat moore credit in 2011 too.. all these qb are young in afc east. None of them are great. So it good time start Tua if he health..

It may matter more than you think ... it MAY be the difference in 6-10 or 10-6 ... and with the new playoff format it may really matter ...

i think the only way tua starts week one is if he legitimately outplays fitz by the end of camp, shines in the preaseason games and the hip proves to be healthy...i dont think flores just hands him the job without earning it

fitz does have the upper hand being familiar with the system,the players and just overall experience.

im honestly ok either way...id love to see him as qb as soon as possible but if hes not ready and the hip needs time im fine with starting the season with fitz

I think that the earliest that Tua might start is after the bye.

The thought of the kid getting hurt in a preseason game is so Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom