The official Wednesday Free Agency Period Countdown Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official Wednesday Free Agency Period Countdown Thread

6:45 EST

Are we there yet? :)

[EDITED]- When we get OL help in FA and from within the team, I would love to change my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Time = 9:45 pm EST

Time remaing till start of FA = You do the math

It is slightly past 8:00 p.m. on the west coast of Monday now. I don't know why I am doing this but whatever. Do you think we nab someone right out of the gate or do we wait a little bit to see hwat the market dictates?

Originally posted by Samphin
It is slightly past 8:00 p.m. on the west coast of Monday now. I don't know why I am doing this but whatever. Do you think we nab someone right out of the gate or do we wait a little bit to see hwat the market dictates?

It's about 1:00 East Coast Time.

I think both has it's advantages right? If you feel the market, you can get the best prospect, but at what price? Grabbing someone out of the gate limits the accuracy of judgment but would probably able us to get a good price.

With such a good LG as Woody we can just have McKinney and Whitley or Yates start at C and RG respectively as Woody won't require help from McKinney.

Let's go after McIntosh too to replace Wade at RT.

2:20 a.m. eastern time

i have heard everyone mention Woody & Vallarial which would both be awesome additions for this team, but wouldnt you guys love to see Ruben Brown here in Miami.Could you imagine what our oline would be like if we could fit these 3 guys in our cap. Give me a line that can open holes for the Beast to drill opposing teams and the beast will destory. I think we should aleast see if there is also a CB out there that can take over fletchers spot which wont be hard and a #3 WR.
I would be a happy Dolfan if speilman could do this for us.

I don't think we need a number three receiver. Thompson, Tolver, and Simmons all could probably fight it out for that spot. Thompson seems like a shoe-in though. We do, however, need a number two receiver with some limited options. I feel we hit that up in the draft unless something falls into our lap ( like say, Darrell Jackson refuses to play for anyone but us). I say O-line is our big push with perhaps a few young veterans on defense to fill holes and backup roles.

Back
Top Bottom