The official Wednesday Free Agency Period Countdown Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official Wednesday Free Agency Period Countdown Thread

What is the deal with Darrel Jackson, I know he is a FA this season but will he come to us and for how much. I wouldnt mind Buchanan which ATL cut today to fill FLetchers spot. Now OL has to be the most important spot for us and I see a lot of FA in this spot this year . SO all I ask is for SPeilman to do his magic and get us a hell of an Offense cause I know our D has already proven itself.

2:43 a.m. Eastern time

It is 9:45 A.M. How much longer?........Are we there yet?.......How much farther?
:lol:

Originally posted by Trackstar#6
It is 9:45 A.M. How much longer?........Are we there yet?.......How much farther?
:lol:

If you kids don't be quiet, I'm turning this car around right now! That's right, NO free agents for you!!!! :lol:

10:50 am EST

approximately 13 hrs till Free Agency...

Brain teaser: Free Agency is NOT Free.

No love for mushin M ??? he stepped up big against the Panther rival tampa and HUGE in the playoffs/SB. I like the guy he Hits hard in the running game and is Physical, Might be fairly cheap.

Are you talking about Midnight EST or PST? I need to know before I can determine my answer?

Thanks!

2:45 Toronto Time
Please, Please the O line:help:
Any of the guys mentioned...can you imagine Ricky behind a real NFL OL:hail:

Back
Top Bottom