The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

thought the CNN show with Y2J, Bret Hart, Cena, etc went well last night.

went well for WWE.

For anyone with a brain it was a joke of a show. Larry King asked nothing (surprise surprise) and they did 1 hour of painting the WWE as the victim and Benoit as a boy scout.

Lanny Phofo on Hanity and Colms. It must be on YOUTUBE or something. It's must see. The guy is a riot when he is trying to be serious. You won't see better comedy anywhere else. That interview was a joke in another sense. Them having on a guest who is a lunatic!!

WWE has signed Teddy Hart (oh joy). WWE now has the entire next generation of the Hart Family (Teddy, Harry Smith, Nattie Neidhart, and TJ Wilson)

I thought it was interesting when King asked Jericho if he was coming back.

went well for WWE.

For anyone with a brain it was a joke of a show. Larry King asked nothing (surprise surprise) and they did 1 hour of painting the WWE as the victim and Benoit as a boy scout.

Lanny Phofo on Hanity and Colms. It must be on YOUTUBE or something. It's must see. The guy is a riot when he is trying to be serious. You won't see better comedy anywhere else. That interview was a joke in another sense. Them having on a guest who is a lunatic!!

im sorry, did you just call me brainless?

Linda McMahon on the O'Reilly factor tonight.

that should be fun

just finished watching Raw from monday on tivo...

i thought that the move to Raw would be the start of huge things for Mr Kennedy, but apparently not. or at least not yet.

last week; a ten second loss to Super Crazy (huh???) and pretty much squashed in the tag match Monday.

i know Lashley is currently getting the monster push which explains monday, but why would they totally bury Kennedy two weeks in a row? if you go back to him getting punked by Edge for his money in the bank contract, he has been a whipping boy since Wrestlemania.

has he got heat with the office? did he say Stephanie and Hunter's baby was ugly or something? :)

RAW to go to 3 hours in the fall.

HHH returns Aug 13th RAW from MSG. He will NOT be in a feud with Orton as first reported. And they are holding off HHH-Cena as well, probably for WrestleMania

just finished watching Raw from monday on tivo...

i thought that the move to Raw would be the start of huge things for Mr Kennedy, but apparently not. or at least not yet.

last week; a ten second loss to Super Crazy (huh???) and pretty much squashed in the tag match Monday.

i know Lashley is currently getting the monster push which explains monday, but why would they totally bury Kennedy two weeks in a row? if you go back to him getting punked by Edge for his money in the bank contract, he has been a whipping boy since Wrestlemania.

has he got heat with the office? did he say Stephanie and Hunter's baby was ugly or something? :)

i think Kennedy is still recovering from his injury and that's why 2 weeks ago he lost quick to super crazy and did nothing in the tag team match

Nancy Grace has had an outstanding couple of shows the last couple of nights. She has had on there Conan, Mark Merra, Superstar Billy Graham. Superstar Billy Graham is a mess due to steroids. It is really sad.

Back
Top Bottom